51

"yah chenle, i'm bored." said jisung who were comfortably lying down on chenle's sofa. he has been over at chenle's for hours, spending their time gaming together - to which chenle lost for a few times and ended sulking, then they watched some movies but got tired using their brain power to try solve the mystery so now here they are, going on their phones while they chill in chenle's apartment.

"what should we do?" asked chenle, not taking his eyes off his phone.

"i don't know,"

"yah jisung," called chenle, taking the attention of the younger, "should we make friendship bracelets? for all of us dreamies." suggested chenle.

"should we?" repeated jisung. after thinking for a few minutes he then said, "but we already have friendship rings."

"okay and? what's wrong with making friendship bracelets?"

"you're so grumpy." replied jisung, rolling his eyes as a joke before he replied, "wait, did you say make friendship bracelets? we're not buying them but we're making them?"

"of course! it's more special that way. don't you think our friendship is special enough for that?"

"you don't have to say it like that, you're my best friend." replied jisung, "let's go make some friendship bracelets."

as the two youngest of dreamies agreed to make their friendship bracelets, they went out together to get the things they needed for the bracelet.

"chenle, look at that!" excited jisung exclaimed, his index pointing to a pocket-sized spiderman robot walking around in circles.

"it's mark-hyung!" said chenle, returning the same excitement as jisung.

jisung laughed before replying, "but what if mark-hyung is really spiderman though?"

chenle being chenle, "YAH SPIDERMAN DOESN'T EXIST!"

and their debate on the existence of spiderman continued as they walked out of the shopping mall. their friendship was however saved as they both ended their bickering after deciding to get ice-cream from the ice-cream parlor just a few blocks away from chenle's apartment. as soon as they arrived back in chenle's place, the pair started working on the friendship bracelets.

"this is for renjun-hyung," said jisung in the middle of their random conversation as they were halfway done with the bracelets. chenle side-eyed him as his hands works on his fourth bracelet, jisung placing his second finished bracelet down on the table.

"who should i do next?" asked jisung, admiring the two finished bracelets he made for his haechan-hyung and renjun-hyung.

"i did weiyun's, mark-hyung's, seolhyun-noona's and jaemin-hyung's." shared chenle with a slight bit of boasting.

"i'll do mine next." said jisung while chenle rolled his eyes.

"speed up or we won't get to give all of them the bracelets today." said chenle.

the two insisted to finish all the bracelets on the same day, no specific reason as to why they decided that way other than the fact that they love challenging themselves. the pair of bestfriends did managed to finish all 10 bracelets just before sunset. however, jisung then made another bracelet, "this one is for jinhye-noona," he said.

as soon as he finished, chenle texted his cousin weiyun, asking for her whereabouts. she replied within a few minutes, informing him that she was still at her place but she's leaving for a date with renjun soon. they agreed to meet up at dream cafe in 20 minutes, and chenle and jisung immediately left home.