Chapter 96 - Live Stream Face-off

As soon as he entered, Justin saw a familiar figure running nimbly into the inner courtyard.

It was just that the person seemed to be wearing a skirt?

Justin's expression suddenly darkened and he took two quick steps forward. He grabbed Pete and said grimly, "Pete, you…"

He looked at his son with a complicated look, wishing he could rip off the clothes on him!

It was all over.

His son's condition had worsened again.

Pete, "??"

A sullen Justin picked up Pete and went out.

Tanya, who was waiting in the car, was taken aback when she suddenly saw him coming out with 'Cherry' in his arms. When she recovered from her astonishment, she hurriedly got out of the car and shouted, "What are you doing?"

Justin stopped and looked at her, puzzled.

Tanya was about to rush over and grab the child back.

How dare anyone abduct children like that in broad daylight? It was unforgivable!

But just as she was about to take a step forward, Pete shouted, "Daddy, what's the matter with that lady?"

Tanya, "??"

'Daddy'???

Before returning to the States, she had already heard from Nora that she had found her son. However, he was living with his father, so it wasn't easy for her to take him back. Could he be Cherry's father?

In the midst of her spacing out, she subconsciously glanced at the Quinn School of Martial Arts' entrance again. That was when she saw Cherry, who was wearing boys' clothing, hiding behind the door frame and jumping up and down while waving at her.

After being stunned for a moment, Tanya finally said, "… Sorry, I mistook the two of you for someone else."

Justin glanced at her and said nothing. With a frown, he led Pete into the car and left immediately.

After they left, Cherry ran out and said, "God-mom, you frightened the living daylights out of me! You almost exposed us~"

Tanya, "…"

On the way home, Cherry begged and wheedled, "Don't tell Mommy, God-mom. She'll get mad!"

Just as Tanya was about to say something, Cherry sighed and said, "You're so beautiful, gentle, and understanding, so you'll definitely agree to Cherry's request, right? You won't be able to bear watching Cherry suffer smacks on her bottom, right? I knew it! You're the best godmother ever!"

"…"

Could Tanya refuse when she had already put it like that?

The pair returned to the Andersons after they reached an agreement.

As soon as they entered, they spotted Nora sitting on the swing in the yard, leaning against it while resting with her eyes closed.

Cherry, "…"

Likely because she heard the car, Nora slowly opened her eyes. Her eyelids were still droopy and her world-weary face looked exquisite and beautiful.

However, she looked at Cherry with a seemingly half-amused smile and said, "Cherry, your kindergarten teacher just called."

Cherry, "??"

A slightly foreboding feeling formed in her and she thought to herself, 'Surely not? There's no way Pete would misbehave, right?'