29. For Better Change

" This will never gonna happen..." a voice echoed in that room, both Jisoo and that man Li Dong Il turn to spot taehyung and Jimin pointing there guns at him.  " Taehyung... Jisoo call him in her sweet voice making cold taehyung soften little bit.

" You...when did you arrive here" dong Il asked maintaining his cold intimidating face, but from inside he too know he is scared as hell.

" Leave her you piece of sh** " taehyung asked in commanding tone in his deep cold husky voice, ignoring his question. " How could I leave her that easily, she is my hostage to rescue my brother in law...and if you want her then save her if you can" he say while pointing gun at jisoo's head.

" Leave her, you will regret it later" taehyung say still pointing gun at him. " Put your guns down guys, if not then see your lover dying... BECAUSE OF YOU" dong Il say in mocking way.

No finding a way taehyung and Jimin put there guns down and he command his men to tie them together.

" It's gonna be fun, let's see who win these time" dong Il say in challenging way smirking towards taehyung and Jimin who where tied together with ropes.

" Taehyung, you where so brave back then...you dare to stab my leg...I let it aside that day, but today I will take my revenge." dong Il say still pointing gun at jisoo's head.

On one hand Dong Il was blabbering something while on other hand taehyung and Jimin who where tied together where planning to get rid of the rope around them. Taehyung whisper in Jimin ear to pull out hidden knife from his pants, which Jimin successfully did. Jimin took out small hidden knife from taehyung pants back pocket and passed it to him.

" Taehyung, do you wanted to see more fun"dong il say while taking out a knife from his pocket

" Taehyung, do you wanted to see more fun"dong il say while taking out a knife from his pocket. Both Jimin and Taehyung where looking at him but focusing on there plan to get rid of rope around them. Taehyung took knife from jimin's hand and proceed to cut down the rope around them without anyone noticing them.

" How about...I stab this knife in your girlfriend's thigh...we will be then equal, not equal but still, I will get my half revenge" dong Il say pushing that knife slowly on jisoo left thigh, jisoo was winching in pain as that knife was now touching her thigh and moving slowly and steadily when a bullet fired at dong Il hands leading that knife to fall down on ground.

we will be then equal, not equal but still, I will get my half revenge" dong Il say pushing that knife slowly on jisoo left thigh, jisoo was winching in pain as that knife was now touching her thigh and moving slowly and steadily when a bullet fir...

" I told you,you will regret it later" taehyung say in dangerously low voice, seeing jisoo in pain his blood boil and his eyes get dark like mystery.

Jimin shoot dong Il men's who tied them earlier and command his men to beat the hell out Dong Il men's. Wkkhile taehyung fired other bullet in dong Il other leg making him yell in pain...as I said he is cowards without his men's.

" You are nothing but a coward without your men's...I warn you back then to stay away from Rose and let you go, but this time I will not repeat that mistake again." taehyung say and again point gun at his legs.

" This is for kidnapping my sister and other is for kidnapping my babygirl" taehyung say and shoot at his both legs simultaneously.

" And last...this is for disrespecting women's" taehyung say at shoot lastly at his precious part, he wanted to kill him, but killing him will be easy for him, he wanted him to suffer more.

" I am sorry, I come late Jisoo" he say as he hug her petite figure which was in pain because of that knife, thankful he shoot him on time otherwise she might had ended up without leg. " You are not late...you are on time...I know you will come to save us" jisoo say in low horse voice while hugging him like her life depend on him and it is true.

I know you will come to save us" jisoo say in low horse voice while hugging him like her life depend on him and it is true

" Hyung...Jimin hyung... Taehyung hyung...are you alright" jungkook asked as soon as he enter there after doing his task to take Commissioner Kim to Li Dong Il secret place.

" What do you think" taehyung say plainly while carrying jisoo in bridal style as she need hospitalization first. " You seems fine...but what happened to my sister in law...did he hurt her" he asked worriedly.

" What happened to my daughter" jiwoon asked worriedly who come in frame with police officers. " I am fine appa, it's just small wound" she say trying to convince her appa that it's not big deal.

" I am sorry, I again fail to protect you." her dad Kim jiwoon the Commissioner say to jisoo who was carried by taehyung in his buff arms.

~~~

The officers arrest them, Li Dong Il, his men's and Mafia King Kim taehyung and others too.

Yeah taehyung and his gang might have help officer in arresting officer Park and Huen and the Mastermind Li Dong Il, but still they had done crimes in past too, they too kill people back then and do others things too.

" For smuggling of drugs, selling female's, harassing them,  sexual assault, murdering people for own sake and abducting people...Li Dong Il and officer Park and Hue get life time jail, they will had to do hard labour till there life" the judge announced Li Dong Il and officer Park and Hue verdict and  sentenced them.

" Mafia King Kim taehyung and his gang will get sentenced for six years...it's should be for twenty years but as they help officer in finding the Smuggler and mole in police department, we the authority planned to reduced it to six years " the judge announced his verdict and took them to sentenced.

" Thank you Commissioner Kim for your help, and for reducing our sentenced. " taehyung say with sincerity.

" Don't thank me, it's all want I can do for my best friend son's, back then I couldn't do anything and now I got chance to compensate, so don't thank me and it's my fault. If I come to know you run away to busan, you might hadn't choose this path." Kim jiwoon say and hug both brothers and Jimin.

" I will wait for you... I know you will come back soon, you promise me and your parents " jisoo say with quite teary eye's.

" I am sorry, I am such a bad guy, I always keep you waiting...I am sorry" taehyung say and wipe jisoo tears which where about to fall. Jisoo shoke her head as no and hug him tightly " It's fine, I am not tired, I will wait... I will wait for better change...for you cause I love you " jisoo say honestly, she never get over of him, and this waiting make her more fall for him.

" Cough cough I think I need an explanation " Commissioner Kim say to his daughter who was hugging her lover, the Mafia King.

Stay healthy and happy... Borahae💜💕…