The Fifthteen of Spades

Chapter - 15 
===============

  Chapter - 15  ===============

Swadheenta 

I stumbled but balanced myself and look around beliwered.

" I know someone was behind the door" Rehan is glaring at me crossing his arms over his chest.

" Didn't anyone tell you eavesdropping is not a good thing" he look at me for an answer.

" I was not eavesdropping, I was going to open the door but you pulled the door and I get pulled inside with the door" he didn't say anything I look around and found three people there.

" They are my friends" I look at him. " Go and bring something for them" I frowned.

Did he just order me?

I take a step towards him.

" I'll not do this, I'm not a maid. You're capable of doing this, do it yourself" I said and walk past him.

" You're saying no to me" I heard him say and turned around and look at him.

" Yes"

" You know, who I'm?" He asked in a threatening tone.

" You know who I'm?" I take a step towards him. " I'm your wife, not your employee whom you can order around, talk to me with respect," I said looking at his eyes.

" You.." he growled.

" Rehan, Bhabhi is right" his one friend place his hand on his shoulder. They both shared looks.

My work is done so I turned but his friend stops me.

" Bhabhi wait" I look at him.

" I'm Dev" he introduced himself.

" Swadheenta"

" I know" he chuckled" anyways, Bhabhi we come here for important work, this" he forward papers towards me.

I take the papers but before I can read them he interrupts me.

"These are for your marriage certificate it needs your signature," he said, I look down at the papers in my hand and read them.

My and his name is written on paper along with that I married him with my consent. I look up and found all of them looking at me.

" What happened Bhabhi?" Dev asked, I shake my head and goes towards the table. I place the paper down on the table and one of his friends forward a pen towards me. He looks like I have seen him somewhere before, but where I didn't remember.

I take the pen and place it above the paper. I'm feeling like something is wrong. Why does a form for a marriage certificate has so many pages?

" What happened Swadheenta?" I heard Rehan say this, few minutes ago his is like he doesn't want to see me and now asking me so sweetly.