[40]

•Epilogue

Kasey

I woke up to the sound of a heart monitor constantly beeping. I looked around my surroundings and noticed that I was in a hospital room.

"Damn," I groaned, laying right back down. I was in so much pain that I could barely move.

Looking down, I noticed a bandage wrapped around my waist. I tried to move but I couldn't get up, feeling so much in pain.

The last place I remembered was outside the factory. Everything else is a blur after that. I tried to think what happened after that but I couldn't remember.

I hear a door open causing me to look up and see that it was a female doctor. "You're up!" She announced cheerfully causing me to furrow my brows at her high spirit.

I just woke the fuck up. Chill out.

I tried to move up, but she quickly went over to me. "You can't move, sweetie. You're still in pain."

"Fuck," I groaned. "How long I've been out?"

"About a week."

A week?

Once again, I tried to sit up feeling myself panic wondering if my baby was alright. But I couldn't. The pain was too unbearable that I just laid there.

"You don't understand. I gotta go," I mumbled.

"Not in your condition. You've lost a lot of blood that it caused you to be in a coma. We didn't know when you were going to wake up."

I was worried because I don't know where everyone is or what happened.

I didn't know about anything that it caused me to get angry. I'm laying here in a fucking hospital bed having no idea what happened.

Slowly, I was starting to lose my patience. "Fuck that, just get me outta here."

"I can't do that, sir. You need to rest."

I could only get even more frustrated. Despite the pain, I ripped the IV from out of my arm causing blood to trickle down my arm.

"Sir, I will need you to stay calm." The lady sound about frightened as hell, but I don't give a fuck.

The sound of a door opening again could be heard. I looked over and saw that it was Gee. The nurse quickly looks over at him. "He can't calm down. He just woken up not too long ago."

I was relieved to see that he is here. "Gee, tell me what the fuck is going on."

"There's a lot I have to tell you."

The nurse just let us be as Gee took a seat on my bedside. He had this unreadable look on his face. I'm not going to front but I was glad to see him. So happy that I had pulled him into me, wrapping my arms around him.

The thing is, he didn't look as excited to know that I'm finally up. He just sat there with this sad expression on his face.

"What's wrong, baby?"

He dropped his head with this glint of sadness in his eyes. "So much has happened in a week, I don't even know where to start..."