Chapter 12

General pov...

  It's like another normal day in the mansion after gulf left them ... Not only Mr Alex and John turn mute but also the maid's of the mansion Never talk to anyone and they all miss gulf so much ... They all wish that gulf would return back to mansion...

  Mr John enter mew's room to give him the coffee has regular ...

John:"Mew here take the coffee..." But there is no expression on his face...

Mew:"Thank you uncle and good morning ..." Mew took frist sip and he made disgusting face ...

Mew:" You don't know how to make coffee that gulf would use make daily for has ...."

John:"This is all I can do mew if you want  to drink gulf made coffee go get him back..." With that Mr John left the place...

Mew:"What did I say wrong...Why all of them behaving like this ..."

   Mew meet his father down at dinning table and he was about talk but Mr Alex left the place and went to room without glancing at mew ....

Mew:"Why all are giving me cold shoulders..."

   It's been month gulf stay at his house with his mother and siblings ...He was searching for job but he can't find ... So he keep on searching for the job and today it's interview date and he was getting ready ...

Gulf:"I will be going mom and once the interview is done i will be back ..."

Mom:"Care full son and best of luck..."

  Gulf arrived to the office building it's IN corporation an export and import company... Gulf pray that he have to get scelet at any cost...

   After waiting for one hour it's Gulf's trun ...he took Deep breath and get inside the office room were they are selecting candidates for interview ... After answering all the questions ...Gulf got the job has a secretary of his new boss...

  When gulf was returning from office with good mood but its not last for long ... When hear a comment coming from others...

Guy 1:"dude do you know that guy ... He was just leave his ex husband has a contract marriage ..."

Guy2:"Oh then we can also try guys ...what do you say..."

Gulf can't hold his tears it's was falling from his cheeks ...

Guy 3:" Then let make official ... We are three of them ... How about we share him ...good right...They were laughing Gulf's condition but it's not last for long...

Win:"YOU PIECE OF SHITS GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE NOW...BEFORE I CALL THE POLICE..."they run from there before police arrive...win drag gulf with him to the house and ask him to take rest ...

  Next day mew was think was going on the mansion ... Because no one his talking to him as usual ...he till don't know what to do with them...But his thoughts were distrub by win standing there with tears in his eyes...

Win:"Why did you do this brother in law...why can't you see Gulf's love towards you ...His he not capable for you ..."

Mew:"win i don't know what are you talking about ...and what happen why r crying his something happen to gulf or what ..."

Win:"Why do you care sir tell me ...why i can't see him like this ...He can't live peacefully all of them talking bad about him ...."

Mew:"Can you tell me clearly please win..."

Win:"You know what sir they speak on his back ... They asking him to be with them for one month or three months with the contract ... WITH THE DAME CONRATCT...."

   Mew ball his fist in anger ...after what he hear from win...

Win:"Can you tell me what fault you find in my brother ... Are he never behave like good husband to you...Just think when you get in to accident ...who took care of you and who help you with your health condition ...just think about that sir..."

Mew:"I never say that gulf his a bad guy...I always see him like my mom ...whom took care of me i like child but i never see him like a husband ...i treat him as good friend..."

Win:"Your lips can say lies but your eyes say that how much you love my brother ... What makes you to stop from end the contract sir ... Just think about the time you guys spend to gether and you will find the answer ..." With that win left the place ...

   Mew was think deeply ... Abouts wins word ...He was sitting on passenger sit in car and boat was driving the car after the accident Mr Alex never allow mew to drive because gulf ask him to ....

   When they where in signal ... A beggar carrying his wife back of him and asking for money... When he come near mew's car mew give him some cash and the beggar bless him to stay together with his family for long time...

Mew:" why don't you live your wife some were and work... So that you can earn more money for your living right..."

Beggar:"I can't sir because my wife got paralyzed in an accident she can't even more from one place to another place so i carry her to where ever I am going..."

Mew:"Why don't to leave her and marry someone..."

Beggar:"Because i love her so much ...i don't love her body or beauty ... I love her inner soul...some of them can't understand that felling sir ..."

Boat:"Yes your right some of them are blind to witness their love and can't understand their own fellings..."Boat told looking at mew ... So that the other one can take it...

   Mew turn and look at boat with glare....

Boat:"Boss i don't mean you ... I just say it casually not for you..."

  When mew enter the mansion look at this dad reading newspaper ...but he didn't talk to him ... He want straight to his room ... After fresh he lay down at bed and think about gulf and him spending time in theirs room....

   How gulf stole kiss for him and how he speaks thinks that mew have slept and how he hug him and rest his head on his chest... Their were plenty of thoughts running in his mind ...

Mew:"I have decided what to do next..."
     With that mew close his eyes and drift in to sleep...

_________________________________________

    So hope you guys like this chapter ☺️...

   So what does mew have decided and what's going on his mind and what will he be doing next....?

  See u all in next chapter sweethearts ❤️

  Please follow me page and vote& comment...