(1)Meeting the sun man

Sorry if this makes the animatronics super out if character, I'm not the best at writing for characters that aren't my own but they are just so cool I wanted to make a fan fiction about them! 

First person

It's my first day on the job. I hadn't been told much about it but I desperately needed one so I accepted the job when I was given the chance. All I really know about the job is I am going to be helping in a daycare. 

I had already driven to the Pizza Plex I was just sitting in the car waiting nervously for it to be closer to the time to clock in. 

I was already given security passes and authorization to the places I had to go for the job but I just don't want to go in a nervous mess. I take a few deep breaths before looking at the time realizing I need to go in. 

I get out of my car and head inside the building. It isn't open for customers yet but there were already a few employees here and the cleaning bots were just pushing around the mops even though the floor was fine as is. 

I look around, taking a bit to find the daycare since the place is so big. It wouldn't have taken so long if I had asked for help but I needed to get to know the area anyways so no harm in walking around. 

As I finally find the daycare a let out a dramatic sigh, seeing as the only way I can get in is through a slide. I push myself down the slide, landing in the ball pit afterwards. I shuffle my way through, noticing that all the lights are on even though no one else was supposed to be working in the area. 

I get startled when I hear the faint clicking noises which was followed by "Hooooo hooo hooo!" I look up towards the voice seeing a beautiful animatronic. 

I had always admired machinery and the hard work people had to put into it. Soon after the animatronic jumps down into the ball pit, which to me feels like a safety hazard. None the less I continue walking in the ball pit, trying to find the sun faced animatronic rather than the way out of it. 

After a few seconds he pops up, "Hellloo!" The animatronic stretched the word slightly. Seeing it closer up I notice that he is much taller then I first thought he was, and the details on his face. 

I stare for a minute at him, well the best I can with him jumping around. I try to take in the details. 

"Hello earth to my new friend?" He says tiling his head slightly. 

"Ah, sorry I was just surprised,I wasn't told I'd be working with an animatronic,not that it's a problem," I say giving him a soft smile., "I'm (Y/N), the new daycare attendant, so I'll be working with you like I said before."

 I start to shuffle my way out of the ball pit, the animatronic following, "I was never told your name?" 

"Sundrop!" Once we were both out of the ball pit I look around slightly. 

"It's nice to meet you sundrop, I hope we can be friends," I say looking up towards him, reaching out a hand to shake his. 

He takes my hand with both of his, shaking it as you would expect a little kid to do, I pull my hand away slightly with a chuckle. "We'll be best friends!" He says I assume excitedly. 

I smile slightly,"I hate to change the subject but I wasn't told much about this job, do you happen to know what my duties for this job are?"

"We play with kids all day long! It's the best job in the world! We get to color with them and play tag and hide and seek and red light green light and-" he keeps listing games, I don't stop him because he sound so excited about being able to talk about it. 

Once he is finished listing the activities I speak again, "well which is your favorite game to play?" 

"Oh! How could I choose! There are just so many! And they are all so good!"

"Well my favorite is hide and seek, I'm not the best at it though," I say smiling up at him. After saying that we hear a kid slide into the ball pit, indicating that the work day has begun.