Capturing Peter Pettigrew

"Broaden your minds. You must look beyond the art of crystal gazing is in the clearing of the Inner Eye" Professor Trelawney said.

Harry, Ron, Bree and Hermione sitting around a table looking as bored as ever.

"Only then you can see. Try again. Now what do we have here?" Trelawney said looking at

Harry, Ron and Bree who didn't pay attention and Ron who was asleep sat upright too

"Oh. Do you mind me trying?" Hermione asked.

"Ah!" Trelawney said happily.

"The Grim, possibly"

"My dear. From the first moment you stepped the foot in my class I sensed that you did not possess the proper spirit for the noble art of Divination. No you see there. You may be young in years but your heart shriveled as an old maid's your soul as dry as the pages of the books to which you desperately cleave"

Hermione snatched her hand out in Trelawney'a hold and pushed away the predicting ball, took her bag and walked out of the classroom.

"Have I said something?"

"Are you done teaching Professor? This is a waste of my time" Bree said irritated.

***

When Trelawney dismissed them they all walked down the stairs from the tower.

"She's gone mental Hermione has. Not that she wasn't always mental but now it's in the open for everyone to see. Bree is brooken and we need to repair her because it's depressing at her state. No offense Bree"

"None taken. Hang on" she said stopping infront if the predicting ball and picked it up.

"We better take this back" Harry said.

"I'm not going back"

"Fine, see you later"

"See you two"

The twins turned and went upstairs again and Harry found the opportunity to ask his sister. "Bree please what's the matter with you? I miss having my over energic twin sister. You've been awfully quiet for months and it's really no fun"

"It's nothing. Really"

"I won't get mad"

"It's just, I have a weird feeling about this Sirius Black thing. I have my own suspicions but if I have those suspicions it feels like I'm betraying you which is like betraying myself"

"I'm not saying that you shouldn't have your own theories. And don't be afraid to tell me if something ever is bothering you. If you think he's innocent of whatever I'm not mad. Just thinking that you're mad" He said jokingly but still meant it.

"Thank you"

They reached Trelawney's classroom and went inside looking for her.

When they didn't find her they put the orb glass on her desk. They were to turn around when they saw a face in the orb globe saying their names and almost screamed when they felt a hand on their shoulders and turned around seeing Professor Trelawney.

"Professor Trelawney"

But she seems to be in a daze. "He will return tonight"

"Sorry?"

"Tonight he who betrayed his friends whose heart rots with murder shall break free. Innocent blood shall be spilt and servant and master shall be reunited once more" She said and then coughed and snapped out of her daze and looked at the twins who looked at her with wide eyes.