Chapter 15

A loud explosion broke out Infront of Choi Han making a hole on the barrier, enough for him to fit. But suddenly, Choi Han fell on his ass as he felt a frightening aura behind him. He lived his life in danger for 10 years inside the Forest of Darkness fighting monsters ever since he suddenly transmitted in this world. He was just living life as a ordinary 17 years old student when he suddenly woke up alone in the Forest of Darkness.

He fought all kinds of monsters and faced his fear. He kept pushing forward until no one inside the Forest of Darkness could stop him.

But now, he's terrified that his hand couldn't even touch his sword. He couldn't move as he felt the dangerous aura stepping closer. The fear he felt was incomparable when he woke up alone in a place he's not familiar with.

For the first time, he felt death approach him.

As Raon threw the fire ball, Call activated his dominating aura, this way, no one will block his way.

- Human! You're as strong as my paw again!

Cale smiled at the dragon's remarks and the two cats meawed at Cale. They're not as scared as before knowing Cale wouldn't hurt them.

Cale made his way as fast as he could to the hole as it is slowly restoring itself back.  The guard didn't stoped him, it was too frightened that Cale thought he had peed himself.

"Y-you bastard-" Cale looked back at the source of the voice. The barrier behind him has already been restored and the annoyed black haired punk couldn't do anything.

Choi Han's mind was raising. 'Is he one of those terrorists? Why is he here? What's up with that power? WHO THE HELL REALLY IS HE?!' He stared at the red haired he had beaten up more than a week ago. He was waiting a cape like the people surrounding the Palace of Joy.

Cale looked down on Choi Han with empty eyes and sneered at him.

"Annoying," he said and ran to the direction of the explosions, while Choi Han was left there, asking himself an infinite number of questions.

Cale's hair waved with the wind as he was running in a fast phase with the help of the dragon's magic. There's no use in hiding the dragon's abilities since he's already using the Dominating Aura.

"YOUNG MASTER BASEN LET'S GO!" The green haired Amiru Ubar shouted as she grab Basen on it's shoulder. Basen shook his head.

"We can't go anywhere, the mage's already casted a barrier. We have to protect the civilian!" Basen insisted and grabbed sword. He bit his lip. 'What would hyung do if he was here?'

"Your highness, we must go!" Eric Wheelsman, a gray haired man said approaching the red haired princess Rosalyn.

"Basen is right, we can't just go anywhere. We need to fight those bastards," anger filled her voice as she saw a few citizen on the ground dead and injured. It's not just because she has a duty to protect people as a princess. It's because of her pride as a mage.

Basen took out his sword and launched himself at one of the black caped people while Rosalyn made a shield for Basen and the other people.

"Ah, damn it!" A browned haired man Gilbert Chetter shouted and grabbed the sword of his fallen knight on the floor and followed Basen.

Basen is not specialized in swordsmanship like his little sister, Lily but he has enough knowledge. He slashed his sword at the enemies body, it tried to reach out it's hand to cast a magic but Basen quickly switched the direction of his blade and slashed the man's hand.

"YOU CRAZY BA-" Basen didn't think twice and ran his sword to the mage's neck and the head was sent flying. Blood splattered on his body, his heart was racing. He just killed a person.

"BASEN BEHIND YOU!" He heard Amiru's voice and he turned to his back to block a sword.

"You're pretty good, kid," the black caped person praised Basen which Basen returned with the scoff.

The man slashed Basen's chest. It wasn't a deep cut but the pain was very stinging. 'So this is what it feels to be in a life and death situation.'

Basen grinned at the man and raised his sword and attacked, he didn't gave the man a chance to attack back. If one thing is Basen has an advantage of, it's his strong stamina.

"Ugh!" The man groaned as Basen's sword made contact with the man's shoulder and stumbled. Basen smirked.

SWISHHH!

The man fell on the ground without his head. Basen took a deep breath. He wasn't tired or scared, he rather felt excited. He can feel his blood pumping.

"Ackk! GO AWAY YOU FILTHY MAGE!" He heard Eric's chaotic voice as he try to stop the bleeding on his stomach. He was surrounded by 3 mage pointing a sword at them and on their other hand was a ball of fire.

Eric's mind was chaotic then suddenly, Basen and Gilbert appeared and swinged their sword taking off the mage's arm and head from behind.

"Are you guys alright?" Gilbert asked as he wiped the blood off his face.

"Alright my ass! I'm hurt can't you see- aackk!"

"Stop talking you fool!" Amiru smacked the back of Eric's head as she support him and took his sword. Tears was starting to flow out her eyes.

"Don't you dare die!"

Basen grabbed the other arm of Eric. "We have to find a safe place for-"

A sword pierced thru Basen's shoulder.

"Ho, I thought you would be able to block that," a chilly voice behind Basen said and pulled out the sword. Basen fell on his knees as the harsh pain ran all over his body.

"You goddamn...mage!" He groaned in pain and glared at the mage who seemed like the mastermind of this whole terrorists attack. It licked off the blood on his sword. It smirked at Basen and reached out his hand.

"I see a lot interesting blood in here... I wonder how you'd taste, if I cut your head-"

SWISHHHHH!

A intense aura surround them as ice pierced thru the mage's arm.

"KUAK!"

"Don't you dare touch my brother, you piece of shit."

"Scary bastard..."

A bloody red haired wearing a dark red cape appeared, holding a sword and ice coming out of his hand. Behind him was the bloody Choi Han too. The red haired aura's made everyone tremble in fear. His brown eyes glow crimson as he reached his hand out and froze all the men wearing black cape with a single swish. In a blink of an eye, almost the whole Palace of Joy were covered in ice. He felt his hands go numb.

Cale ran his hand thru his fiery red hair and white puff of air came out of his quivering lips. His eyes immediately landed on the wounded Basen spitting blood as if look back at him with shaky eyes, and his childhood friend, Eric, was bloody and pale leaning on the green haired Amiru. He felt his blood boil.

"So annoying."