52

"let's go," said donghyuck after seeing seolhyun ready and all set to go out.

"not yet," replied seolhyun in short, putting on the earrings that donghyuck just gifted her a few hours ago. "chenle and jisung is coming over. let's wait for them first,"

donghyuck looked at her with his mouth agape, "i thought it was going to be our night tonight. what do you mean the babies are coming over? are we not going o-"

"chill," seolhyun cut him off, though she did enjoy donghyuck grumbling, "it is our night tonight. we are going out tonight. they're just coming to pass some things. i don't know what the things are either so don't ask,"

"alright then, they better not take our date night away from us," said donghyuck in a sulky tone, sitting down on the sofa once again.

a few minutes later, the bell rung, indicating the arrival of the two guests they have been waiting for. "at last," donghyuck said, immediately opening the door for the two bestfriends.

"we had to wait for you and delay our date. what are you gifting us?" asked donghyuck as he watched the chenle and jisung rummaging through their bag.

"our love. that's all," joked chenle, donghyuck immediately responding, "YAH I DIDN'T JUST WAIT FOR YOU FOR NOTH-"

chenle chuckled at donghyuck's tantrum, enjoying it while jisung calmed his hyung by passing the bracelet, "here, hyung. we made friendship bracelets for all of us."

"really! that's so cute of you guys!" exclaimed seolhyun, running over to the youngest to get her bracelet. donghyuck's heart soften as he looked at the bracelet they made. he wasn't angry for real that they took some time from their date night, he just wanted to show his clingy side to seolhyun.

"it's cute," muttered donghyuck, smiling to both chenle and jisung, "thank you,"

after staying for a few more minutes, chenle and jisung then left seolhyun's apartment, not forgetting to tease their hyung with a "just confess already, hyung!", leaving the teased shy and pink.

"are you ready?" asked donghyuck, turning to seolhyun who were waiting just by the door.

"let's go," she replied with a smile, giving her hand to the hand donghyuck held out.

donghyuck and seolhyun walked hand in hand - something they've never done before. but both of them knew that they have been crossing their boundaries for the past few days, so they were both feeling comfortable.

"where are we going?" asked seolhyun. they were both undeniably excited to be going out, but neither of them had a plan. all they wanted to do was spend time together, and perhaps take a step forward in their relationship.

"i don't know," replied donghyuck, turning to his side to find seolhyun already staring at him. he could feel his face heat up, noticing how close she was to him. "where do you want to have dinner?" he asked, looking around to distract himself from feeling embarrassed.

"wherever, as long as we're together." said seolhyun, teasing him as she knew he would easily be flattered.

"don't do that," said donghyuck, but his grip tightened around her hand, pulling her even closer to him. "let's have sushi, what do you think?"

"let's go!" 

the pair continued walking hand in hand to a sushi restaurant, spending their walk with random conversations. funny how they spent most of their time together yet still have a lot to talk about with each other.