☀️ Chapter 2 ☀️

"WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

You squeal cheerfully, you hate to admit but the slide is so fun! "Hahahaha!" You laugh as the different colors of the slide flash vividly. You see a blinding light coming from the end of the tunnel slide. Thud! You fall into the daycare, the little plastic balls of the ball pit breaking your fall. You squint, the blinding lights stunning you. "It's so bright.." You whisper to yourself. Suddenly the balls around you start to move. "There you are!" Mechanical arms reach out of the ball pit and lift you up. Your too shocked to scream or even speak.

He brings you into a tight embrace, then puts you down. "See? Nothing to be scared of!" He's the same as the golden sun statue at the entrance, but then.. who's the moon? "As promised!" He opens your hand and puts another sundrop in there. "Don't tell anyone." He says, motioning a "shh" sign with his hand. He runs off towards the other kids, his bells chiming on the way out. You look around, play structures bigger then my house! Ball pits that you could practically swim in! And one simple sundrop in the palm of your hand. You unwrap the wrapper and pop it into your mouth.

A faint jingling can be heard as the robot sun prances and dances around the daycare, children cheering around him. For some reason, you feel safe around this robot. The other animatronics or "glamrocks" as they're called, were incredibly advanced and could even play instruments! But this one, he seems to be souly made to entertain children. You look towards the play area, kids who weren't dancing with the robot were climbing and sliding around. You see a boy hunched over in front of something, he seems to be fiddling with it.

Suddenly the robots head jerks upwards and swings towards the direction of the boy. "Don't touch the generators!" The robot ordered. The boy's small frame jumped and quickly hurried away. The robot looked relieved, though his expression seemed to be stuck in a smile. Suddenly the robot hurried off towards a small cabinet in the corner of the daycare. "Where are you going mister sun?" You hear a little girl say, who was running around with him just a moment ago. The robot swung open the cabinet, you couldn't see exactly what was in it so you decided to sneak closer.

Hiding behind a corner of the closest play area to him, you peak around. The cabinet seems to be filled with crayons, colored paper, safety scissors, glitter, glue sticks and all sorts of art supplies. "Here we are!" The robot shouts cheerfully. He reaches his long metallic arms into the small wooden cabinet and pulls out a sketchbook of some sort and a huge tray of bright rainbow crayons. He suddenly skips towards the kids but stops when he's right beside you. He slowly turns his head towards you. "Why aren't you playing with all the other kids?"

You look down and shrug. His hand sets down on the top of your head, causing you to look up. "Here you go!" He lifts his hand off of your head and places down a small box of crayons on the floor where you were sitting, then he tears a page out of the sketchbook and hands it to you. In return you take it and nod as a thank you. He giggles, placing his robotic hand up to his smile. He skips off towards the other children, who are now cheering.

He hands every kid a sundrop, a box of crayons and a piece of paper. "Draw whatever you want!" He says with a spin. All the kids shouted something along the lines of "Yes!" There were too many kids to be able to tell. They all shouted over each-other creating an irritating sound that you tried to ignore. You pick up a yellow crayon and look around the room for something yellow you could draw. Mister Sun is yellow.. you study his appearance carefully. He had baggy jester-like pants that were striped with red and yellow, he had two red buttons on the top half of his torso, his hands had skeleton-like fingers with bells and ribbon on his wrists, and of coarse his head. His head had nine golden spikes sticking out of the sides of his face, his head- no his face seems to have the ability to spin but he never spins it.

Other then that, his body had jester-like decors. You tighten your grasp on the yellow crayon and begin to scribble away. After a moment of drawing you drop your yellow crayon and pick up a red one, coloring away at his pants, wrists and ribbons. You drop the red crayon and pick up an orange one, filling in the rest of the drawing.