𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗮𝘄𝗻 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲: 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺

BELLA LOOKED UP TO SEE all of her friends and family seated on pews on either side of an isle.

Everyone was dressed from head to toe in white. Red petals fell as she slowly walked up to the arch where Aimee stood with a smile.

Aimee helped Bella up the step. The two stood in front of everyone. When Bella turned to face the marriage officiant, instead were Aro, Marcus and Cauis.

The two mates started to rise in the air causing Bella to look behind her in a frantic state.

Everyone had disappeared and a large pool of blood began to trail down the isle. They were stood on all the guests' lifeless bodies.

Bella turned to Aimee for help but the vampires mouth and dress was covered in blood. Her Aimee had been the cause of this? Bella raises her hands to see them covered in blood.

|_______________|

"What did I say about beauty sleep?" Alice scolds Bella as the human sits with dark circles.

"Sorry, bad dream. It was wedding jitters"

Rosalie walks in "do you need some help?" She asks, surprising the two. "I could do her hair"

"Really?" Bella asks.

"Please. I'm not offended by your choice of bride. Plus Aimee kicked me out. Said she didn't need help. That girl's far too stubborn for her own good"

"That she is" Bella laughs.

"Weddings! They bring everyone together!" Alice squeals as she brings Rosalie in for a hug.

"Oh my gosh! So beautiful!" Renee yells as she enters the room. "Crap! My mascara!"

Alice hands her a handkerchief "mom!" Bella smiles.

"Charlie get in here!" Renee yells. The chief cautiously stands outside the room "you sure? I don't wanna..." he trails off.

As he walks in Bella stands up with a shocked face "I know. I look hot" he jokes causing the women to all laugh.

"We thought you need something blue" Renee smiles as she opens a box showing a gorgeous hair pin.

"And something old, beside your mother" Charlie jokes. Renee scoffs "nice"

|_______________|

Meanwhile, in Aimee's room the vampire stood looking at herself in the mirror. She was wearing a long white dress. It was simple. It was perfect for Aimee.

A knock at the door brought her out of her train of thoughts. "Come in" she called out.

"Oh honey! You look beautiful" Esme grins as she walks in. Jasper follows with a smile on his face.

"She's right, you look lovely, sister"

"Thanks, you guys" Aimee chuckles as she smooths down her dress. "Today just feels so... right. You know? It's just perfect"

"We know" Jasper answers for the two of them. A wedding day for mates is the best day of their lives.

"Have you seen Bella? Is she okay?" Aimee asks.

"She's fine, Aimee. Take a deep breath and relax. This is going to be the most important day of your life and nothing will go wrong, okay?" Esme reassures as she rubs her daughters arms.

"Why does your hair look like that?" Jasper smirks as he notices the messiness of it.

"Ugh! I tried to do it myself because Rose kept brushing my ear and it was annoying" Aimee groans.

"Sit down" Esme instructs. When the older vampire does so Esme brushes out her hair, being careful not to hurt her.

I'm about twenty minutes Aimee's hair was in perfect curls. Jasper had left due to boredom. "Thank you!" Aimee grins whole heartedly.

"I only did your hair, honey." Esme chuckles.

"No, I mean for everything you've done for me. Especially the day Alice told me about Bella. You made me believe I would be happy. And without you I wouldn't have been lucky enough to live this wonderful life" Aimee smiles.

"I think you'll find you helped me. After I lost my baby you became the daughter I would have had. You mean the world to me, Aimee. I'm so proud to call you my daughter"

The two women hugged in their emotional states. "We should get down to Carlisle" Esme states as they pull away from one another.

|_______________|

"There you two are!" Carlisle exclaims as they walk towards him. "Wow, Aimee.. you look beautiful"

"Thank you" she grins. Esme gives Aimee a small kiss on the cheek and walks off to take a seat on the pews.

"You ready?" Carlisle asks as Aimee links her arm with his.

"Definitely"

|_______________|