𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗮𝘄𝗻 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲: 𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘆𝗺𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗿𝘀

BELLA SWAN BROUGHT HER WIFE closer as she wrapped her legs around her waist.

"I promised that we'd try. If this doesn't work..." Aimee trails off. The vampire really didn't want to hurt Bella, she would never forgive herself.

"I trust you" Bella whispers, bringing the vampire in for a desperate kiss.

Bella giggles as Aimee drops her onto the bed, attacking her in kisses.

As it slowly progressed Aimee had never felt better. It was as if she was human again. She felt as if her soul had returned to her.

The final step of the mate bond was about to be complete. Bella could feel it too. She had never felt so alive.

She wanted Aimee to touch every part of her. She no longer felt like she had to hide herself from Aimee.

"I love you" Bella whispered.

"I love you"

|_____________|

The following morning Bella woke up feeling great. She felt something land on her cheek.

She picked it up. A small feather. She looked around and noticed herself and the room were covered in feathers. The bed posts were broken and the bed was almost hitting the floor.

Pillows had been carelessly thrown around the room. Aimee wasn't laying beside her, Bella assumed she was hunting.

The human made her way to the bathroom. She looked in the mirror, not seeing the usual awkward klutz but someone who was genuinely loved and happy.

Bella closed her eyes as memories of last night came back to her. Her hand traveled along the places Aimee had previously touched.

The human smiled at the memories. She gently touched her lips as she thought of how many times Aimee had kissed them.

"How badly are you hurt?" Aimee asks as she appears behind Bella.

"What?"

Aimee sighs and rolls up the sleeve of Bella's robe to show a hand print that belonged to the vampire bruised into Bella's skin.

Bella turned to Aimee in protest but the vampire cut her off "no, Bella, look."

She pulled down the top of the robe, revealing Bella's shoulder, that had several dark bruises on it.

"Love.. I can't tell you how sorry I am" Aimee painfully spoke.

Aimee walked away as Bella pulled up her robe. The human ran to catch up with her wife. "I'm not" Bella yells.

"Really I'm not, I'm fine" Bella insists.

"Don't say you're fine. Just don't" Aimee sighs, taking a seat on one of the remaining chairs that had yet to be destroyed.

"No. You don't. Don't ruin this" Bella pleads.

"I've already ruined it." Aimee sighs, putting her head in her hands.

Bella kneels down in front of the girl and pulls her hands away from her face. "Why can't you see how perfectly happy i am? Or was five seconds ago!" Bella yells.

She pauses as she stands back up "I mean, now I'm sort of pissed off, actually."

Aimee looks up with a guilty look "you should be angry with me"

"I mean we knew this was gonna be tricky, right? I think we did amazing. I mean, it was amazing for me." Bella admits.

"That's what you're worried about? That I didn't enjoy myself?" Aimee scoffs.

"I know it's not the same for you, but for a human I can't imagine it gets any better than that." Bella says.

Aimee stands up and moves closer to Bella, her face only inches away. "Last night was hands down the single best night of my existence"

"You're the best" Bella grins, kissing her wife.

She saw Aimee's reluctantly and sighed. "You're not gonna touch me again, are you?" She says amused.

Aimee smirks and gently touches Bella's cheek. The human lowers Aimee's hand "you know that's not what I mean."

"Let me make you breakfast" Aimee whispers. She doesn't wait for a response, instead she just walks away to the kitchen.

"Better be pancakes!" Bella yells towards the kitchen. She hears a laugh followed by the sound of cabinets opening.

"Anything for you, love"

|_____________|