Danger for Roy Chaudharys?

Anirudh was about to trapped by Bondita's question but was escaped fortunately. But Bondita is not fine because of Anirudh's strange behaviour.

~In Krishpur~

Virender takes Kanaka to Saniyasini ashram.

Chaya: Who are you? What you want?

Kanaka: We want to meet Tupur.

Chaya: Why? Do you know her before?

Kanaka: Go and tell her that Kanaka is out to meet her.

Chaya: Okay!

She goes inside to inform about them to Tupur.

Virender: Who is Tupur?

Kanaka: Chandrachur's ex-wife.

Virender: Whaat?

Kanaka: Yeah, she was thrown out of haveli by Anirudh and Bondita after discovering her misdeeds with them.

Virender: Now why you brought me here?

Kanaka: She is already anger on Roy Chaudharys. If we seek her help to vow revenge on RCs then for sure she will help us.

Virender: To seek revenge why do we need someone's help?

Kanaka: You and I can't enter Krishpur as if we want. You know na?

Virender: So?

Chaya comes there.

Kanaka: Shall we come in now?

Chaya: Only you can come in. Men are not allowed.

Kanaka: Fine! Bhai, you stay here itself. I'll be back soon.

Virender: Fast, I can't stay out for long time.

Kanaka nods yes and goes inside.

Tupur is sitting inside room, she is looking at Tapur's photo.

Kanaka knocks the door. Tupur gets jerked and hides the photo behind.

Tupur: Come in!

Kanaka: Why do you want to hide your own sister photo? What's the need of looking onto your own sister's photo like a stranger?

Tupur looks at her from top to bottom.

Kanaka: Is there any painful thing than looking at our own sibling like a stranger?

Tupur: Shut up! What you want?

Kanaka: Roy Chaudharys are not in Krishpur.

Tupur: So?

Kanaka: I am pregnant.

Tupur: What's the connection between these two statements?

Kanaka: RCs are not here but I am here. Which means I am not staying there.

Tupur: What the hell you are coming to say?

Kanaka: Listen, tupur. I am pregnant but not with Somnath's baby. RCs went to Devipur as a trip but I didn't. Because they threw me out of their Haveli.

Tupur: Then do you want them to celebrate your Bangle shower in Haveli when you are carrying a stranger's baby?

Kanaka: Uh oh! Listen me first.

She explains everything that had happened.

Tupur: Now what you want? Come straight to the point.

Kanaka: I need your help.

Tupur: Whaat?

Kanaka: I want, no infact we want to revenge RCs especially that senseless Bondita and Anirudh. They both played in mine and my brother's life. They ruined our lives.

Tupur: Are you in sense?

Kanaka: Why?

Tupur takes a deep breathe.

Kanaka: No one except you can help us.

Tupur: Listen, go and mind your own business. You are now pregnant right? Go take care of yourself and your baby.

Kanaka: Arey, what I am speaking, what you are saying?

Tupur: I am not in the mood of revenging anyone. Infact, I will not do it. For now my mind is fully on my sister. I want to see her.

Kanaka is shocked to hear this from her.

Tupur: If you need any financial support then ask me. Other than else I can't do anything.

Kanaka: Are you fine? How did you changed these much?

Tupur: I haven't changed. Listen, revenging them is not my timepass. What's the need of interfering in their life now? You cheated Somnath that's why they had thrown you out. And your brother is not an innocent. He spoiled my sister's life. Because of him only my sister is suffering a lot in the hospital. Just get out from here.

Kanaka is shocked. Tupur goes out from there.

Kanaka thinks: How did she changed suddenly? Now where will I go for help? I can't leave those senseless Roy Chaudharys easily. They humiliated me. I will revenge them for sure.

She comes out of the ashram furiously.

~In Devipur~

Anirudh and Bondita are in seperate hut.
Bondita is keep on looking Anirudh. He notices it.

Anirudh: What happened Bondita? I know I am beautiful for that sake and all you can't keep on sighting at me.

Bondita: Tell me the truth pati babu.

He is stumbled.

Anirudh: Wh... What truth Bondita?

Bondita: I know, I found. There's something suspicious. That's why you planned this sudden trip.

Anirudh: Nah, no.

Bondita: Hn, pati babu. We both promised in front of fire that there won't be any serious secrets between us. I am noticing you since 2 days. If I want to say exactly then from the day of my check up. From that day only you are behaving weirdly.

Anirudh: I already told you na. You are pregnant and you need some relaxation that's why I planned this trip. I thought you will be happy here but you are keep on questioning me. I think we should go back to Krishpur soon.

Bondita thinks on.

Anirudh: You know very well that I want to enjoy each and every moment of these precious 9 months. But you are doubts are making me worry. I am sorry Bondita, lets leave from here. That too now itself.

He tries to walk out furiously.

Bondita: I found it! I found it pati babu. Pregnancy! Pregnancy! There's something in my pregnancy test which is making you to behave like this. Am I right?

Anirudh is shocked and don't know what to answer.

Anirudh thinks: I know you would find out this today or tomorrow. I know your cleverness. I don't want to lie to you Bondita but I can't expose the truth. How do I tell you that your body is weak and you can't have this baby? How will I say that there's risk for your life in carrying this baby?

Bondita: Speak something pati babu. Why you are standing like a statue? There's something wrong in my pregnancy right?

Anirudh: Shut up Bondita!

He shouts. Bondita is afraid.

Anirudh: Sorry... Really sorry. Bondita, I didn't meant to hurt you. I am sorry.

Bondita looks at him sadly. Anirudh's eyes are filled with tears. He turns back.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️