Just Friends- Guy

Today my best friend and crush Guy has a hockey game. So I decided to surprise him by going. Lately, he's been acting more like my boyfriend than my best friend. It makes me wonder if he feels the same way. I got there and watched the game. They won. I rushed down to the ice to congratulate him.
    What I saw broke my heart. Guy was kissing another girl. I felt tears start to rush down my face.
    "Natalia! I didn't know you were coming," Fulton says excitedly as he and Dean skate up. They notice the direction I'm looking.
    "Oh my god. I'm gonna fucking kill him," Dean exclaims. Connie is standing behind me.
     I turn and wrap my arms around her.
    "It's okay. Wait for me and Julie after the game. We can have a girls' night," she replies wiping my tears. I nod.
    "I'm so sorry, Natalia," Fulton says hugging me. Dean does the same.
     I'm waiting on the girls when Guy comes out of the locker room.
    "Natalia, I didn't know you were here," he says as he hugs me. I stiffen and don't hug him back. The girl I saw him kissing is right there watching us.
     "What's wrong? Who made you cry?" he asks stepping closer to me. I flinch and back away.
    "Please tell me who hurt you, baby girl?" he asks.
    "Don't call me that!" I say outraged.
    "Why? I always do that," he says confusedly.
    "Stop acting like we are boyfriend and girlfriend. We are not. You made that extremely clear that we are just friends tonight. The girl you should be calling that is standing right there. Go talk to her," I say stepping around him.
     He suddenly understands why I'm mad.
    "Natalia, it isn't what you think. She kissed me. I promise," he says grabbing my hand. I pull away from him and walk away with Connie and Julie.
    "Natalia, wait, please. It was a misunderstanding," he calls after us. We keep walking despite him trying to follow us.
     We jump into Connie's mom's car and he comes running. I look straight ahead as he calls my name. Her mom could tell something was wrong so she kept driving. Once we got to Connie's house, we ran up to her room. I started bawling my eyes out as Julie higher me. I cried for about an hour and we talked about what happened.
    "I motion we kick his ass," Julie announces.
    "I second that motion. Let's go get the shovel to bury his ass. All in favor say aye," she says.
"Aye," both girls say at the same time. I'm dying of laughter. The doorbell rings and we all go downstairs to see who it is.
"Speak of the damn devil," Julie snarls.
"I'm here to speak to Natalia," he says looking at me.
"Whatever you have to say to me, you can say it in front of them. Fair warning if they don't like what you're saying, you're gonna end up in a ditch somewhere far away from here," I say crossing my arms.
"Listen, that girl told me that she saw you kissing another boy. I didn't believe her so she sent me a picture. At first, I thought it was you. Until Fulton found the real unaltered picture. She had changed it so it looked like you were kissing someone else. I confronted her about it after the game. She saw you coming and kissed me. I swear Adam and Charlie saw the whole thing. They were standing right there next to us. I swear. They even came here to tell you the truth," he says as Adam and Charlie enter the room.
"He told the truth. I videoed the whole thing to prove it to you," Charlie says.
We watched the video and sure enough, Guy told the truth.
"Well hot damn. We don't need the shovel after all," Connie says causing Julie and me to laugh.
"I believe you Guy. I'm sorry for treating you the way I did," I said standing up from her couch.
"Natalia, I deserved it. There is something else I need to tell you," Guy says walking towards me.
"What?" I ask confused.
"That I never want to be just friends again," he says as he cups my face with his hands and kisses me. Both the boys and the girls started whistling and hollering. I kissed back and put my hands on his chest.
"I don't think we can go back to being just friends after this," I whisper as we pull apart.
"Natalia, will you do me the honor of becoming my girlfriend?" Guy asks.
"Yes, Guy. I will be your girlfriend," I answer with a smile.