Hiccups - team imagine

In the sports world, people tend to be very superstitious.  Charlie Conway was no different. His biggest superstition revolves around hiccups. So, when Y/N got the hiccups before a game he went berserk.
    "You have to get rid of them!" Charlie exclaimed.
     "I -hic- can't help it -hic- asshole," Y/n mutters.
"Okay, drink this bottle of water fast," Charlie says as he throws the water bottle at her. She rolls her eyes but drinks it anyway. The whole team holds their breath as she finishes it.
"I think it might have -hic- damn it. -Hic- never mind," Y/n replies.
The team tried for almost an hour to get them to go away, but it didn't work. Then suddenly Dean decides to scare them out of her.
He was waiting around the corner when Charlie turns off the lights. Dean garbs Y/n and she screams.
What he didn't expect was for her to fight back. She punched him in the face and kicked him in the balls. After hearing Dean yell Charlie turns the lights back on. He almost dies of laughter when he sees Dean on the ground while Y/n was yelling at him.
"You scared the Hell out of me! What the fuck were you thinking?" Y/n screams outraged.
"I was thinking that it would cure your hiccups, and I was -hic- god damn it!" Dean yelled as the team laughed.
"Karma's a bitch," Y/n says as Charlie's face turns bright red.
"I'm done. I swear if lose because he has the hiccups..." Charlie's voice trails off as he walks away from the laughter of his teammates.
The ducks won the game regardless, and Charlie was overreacting for nothing.