Chapter 61- Twisted Fate

A/N: Chapters in advance in Patreòn

Pa treon.com/HolyJoker

(20+ chapters in advance)

______

Chapter 61- Twisted Fate

***

Fwish!

Sokka's spear cut through the air, creating a whip-like sound as the space in front of him seemed to crackle. He was in the Royal Fire Nation ship that Azula resided in.

**

Some people were looking at him as he trained, and while he wasn't bothered by them. It was quite annoying since he couldn't train other skills here. But he was waiting for Azula's order.

It won't take long for her to notice that having him on the ship is just wasting his potential. Sokka initially wanted to have her give him an order to go and spy somewhere, but he wondered if he had assumed her intelligence too much. After all, keeping a spy close to you is like having a brick of gold that you never cash out. It's useless.

***

Azula on the deck of the ship was also training, as lightning crackled around her.

Booom!!

Lighting kept shooting to the sky, as she tried to manipulate the Chi around her to make lightning move in an ark. That way, anyone who touched her would be zapped.

In her mind, she was fighting against an imaginary enemy with a spear. That was Kuzon, he truly showed her a new world of fighting in their short spar. Sometimes, some people would be able to dodge her fire. Earth and Waterbending were also very effective as a defense against firebending, but that would be easily offset by lightning. She needed to be able to summon lightning at her fingertips with only a thought.

Crackle!

Her hair seemed to defy gravity as she moved through her moves, and the Chi in her bot clashed into positive and negative. Lighting was called cold-blooded fire, and it required someone to have extreme control of their emotions, mind, and body.

Ty Lee looked on from the sidelines and smiled, Mai who was next to the gymnastic girl looked at her strangely.

"Azula is special," said Ty Lee. "How many people do you think can use lightning like that? I doubt even the Fire Lord can."

Mai's eyes sharpened. "Don't say such things out loud. If anyone hears it, Azula will be the one to execute you."

Ty Lee pouted, clearly unconvinced. "But it's the truth. Her talent is amazing, and she is still at an age where she can experience the best growth. The Fire Lord has already peaked."

This annoyed Mai, she might agree with that, but it wasn't something she wanted to be said out loud. To anyone else, it would seem like they were mocking the Fire Lord.

"I agree with that," suddenly another voice got in the conversation. Ty Lee almost jumped once she heard it. Her instincts were quite good, and she could sense when someone was close. But Sokka had sneaked right behind her, as he kept gazing at Azula with a smile on his face. "Her talent is undeniable, and she could be the greatest firebender in the last thousand years. Of course, excluding the Avatar."

Jumping down from where they were standing, Sokka casually landed on the ground where Azula was training. She was in a trance, practicing her lighting rigorously and trying to shoot it out in an arc.

Sokka wasn't worried as he walked out, and casually pulled out a knife made of metal from his pocket. "You can try throwing some lightning at me. I will show you another weakness that lightning has."