Time turner I

Harry and Sirius walked behind Bree and was helping Ron with his leg.

"Sorry about the bite. I reckon that twinges a bit"

"A bit? A bit? You almost tore my leg off"

"I was going for the rat. Normally I have a very sweet disposition as a dog. More than once, James suggested that I make the change permanent. The tail I could live with. But the fleas they're murder"

They got out from the Whomping Willow and everyone helped Ron to get out while behind Hermione and Remus held an eye on Pettigrew. They put Ron down on a root and helped him with his leg and Sirius walking away looking up to the castle.

"You two better go"

"No don't worry okay?"

"You two go. I'll stay it's okay"

The two of them stood up and walked toward Sirius.

"It looks really painful"

"So painful. They might chop it"

The twins stood either side of Sirius and looked up to the castle them too.

"It's beautiful isn't it? I'll never forget the first time I walked through those doors. It'll be nice to do it again as a free man" He said and imagined himself being free. "That was a noble thing you two did back there. He doesn't deserve it"

"We didn't think our dad would have wanted his best friends to become killers. Besides dead, the truth dies with him. Alive, you're free"

"I don't know if either one of you know Harry and Ambree but when you were born. James and Lily made me your godfather"

"We know"

"I can understand if you choose to stay with your aunt and uncle but if you ever wanted a different home.."

"What? We come and live with you?"

"It's just a thought. I can understand if you don't want to-"

"No no! We would love to! Really"

"Really?"

"Oh yeah! And then I don't have Bree using that she's the older one as an advantage to do the dirtiest things"

"Who did you say we're the oldest?"

"Bree. Aunt Petunia said that"

"Sorry but that's where you're wrong Harry. You were born before Ambree. I remember James telling me that. Harry is 12 minutes older than you Ambree"

"That's-"

"Brilliant" Harry said smiling smugly at Bree which made her roll her eyes at the new information and he is gonna abuse the fact that he always was the oldest.

"Harry! Bree!"

They all turned to Hermione who was pointing at the full moon.

Remus started to transform slowly when he looked up to the moon.

"Remus my old friend. Have you taken your potion tonight? You know who you truly are Remus! This heart is where you truly live! Here!"

Remus tried to resist the transformation. Harry, Bree and Hermione supported Ron.

Remus dropped his wand and Pettigrew picked it up but Harry unarmed him. "Expelliarmus"

Pettigrew waved goodbye before transforming to a rat and ran away. Harry went towards him but Hermione dragged him back.

Since Hermione took her wand she grabbed Harry's wand and pointed to the Pettigrew rat before anyone could stop her. "Petrificus Totalus" and Pettigrew in rat form got petrified and stayed put.