Warmth. (Ch.2)

Alright! This chapter will be flirty, I guess. Have fun, fuckin weirdos.

Y/n P.O.V.

I opened my eyes and was met with the bright smile of my coworker, it's contagious so of course I smiled back up at him, "Hey there." I spoke, my voice a little horse and my tongue aching.

Sunrise was stroking my hair, filling me with a warm comforting feeling, "Hello friend, you gave me quite the scare there." He spoke softly and I frowned, "Sorry." I mumbled and looked away.

Sunrise helped me sit up and handed me some water which I sipped on, "Don't be, you can't control it friend." He comforted me, making me smile as I started to stand up, offering my hand to help him up after I set my cup down.

I held my hand out, "How long was I out for Sundrop?" I spoke softly, my tongue's ache increasing by the second. Sundrop stood up and took my hand, "Only a few minutes, how are you feeling, friend?" He asked and I smiled at him, "I'm feeling fine, my tongue hurts really bad though." I managed to hiss out, the pain only increasing.

Sunrise nodded and dispensed painkillers in which I took as soon as I could, downing it with the water he provided me. I sighed and handed the now empty cup to Sundrop, taking it and throwing it behind him, adding to the mess of his room.

I shook my head and signed 'You should really clean your room', making Sundrop chuckled and rub the back of his neck, "Yeah, I know."

Sundrop took my hand and helped me down the stairs, leading back to the daycare full of adorable, noisy, and curious children. A warm smile pulled itself onto my face as we made our way to the stage.

Sundrop clapped his hands together, getting all of the kids attention, "Alright little ones, who wants.... A PUPPET SHOW!" Sundrop yelled out and the children cheered, obviously meaning a yes.

Sundrop clapped his hands again and rushed back upstairs to grab the 'Fred Bear gang' puppets. After he came back I helped him set up the little theater for the puppets.

Since I couldn't talk, we decided that he would be working the puppets. Sundrop was about to start the puppet show when we noticed two kids still drawing. I signed to Sundrop, 'I'll go get them honey~' I teased and winked, blushing as I hopped off the stage and walked up to the two kids.

I tapped them on the shoulder and they turned their heads, a little girl with purple hair tied up in a braid and a little boy with grey hair, also tied up in a braid. I signed, 'Did you not hear? We're having a puppet show.' They shook their heads and the girl signed, 'We're deaf.'

I smiled and reached my hands out for them to take, 'Well, that's okay, I'll sign for you two then, there's a puppet show starting, come join us.' The little girl took my hand but the boy shied away, looking anxious.

I gave a concerned look, 'Hey, what's wrong little guy?' I asked and he signed, 'The other kids make fun of me because I look like a girl with my braid...' I sighed and nodded, 'Well, don't listen to them, I think you look lovely with the braid.' I signed and smiled.

The boy shook his head, 'I don't want to look like a boy though! I WANT to look like a girl, I just don't want to be made fun of because of it.' He signed and then it hit me, it was an early sign of gender dysphoria. I shook my head, 'So, does that mean you want to be a girl?' I asked and SHE nodded.

I smiled, 'Alright, I'll let Sunny over there know so that he won't get it mixed up. Now, come along, the show is starting now.' I took the kids' hands and led them to the puppet show that me and Sundrop put up.

I let go of their hands and stood next to Sundrop, 'Hey, you see the two little kids in the back with braids?' Sundrop nodded, "Yeah, why?" I pointed at one of them, 'That one goes by She/Her, okay?' Sundrop nodded, "Alright! Now, LET'S GET THIS SHOW STARTED!" He shouted and I started signing.

The whole puppet show was about how everyone was different and how some people don't like it, but to just ignore them and live your best life while being yourself. The show lasted a total of 32 minutes.

After me and Sundrop finished putting everything away he announced nap time, "Alright everyone, it's nap time!" Groans could be heard among the crowd, "Now now kiddies! No need to be so down, after nap time, we can all watch a movie together!" He shouted and the kids cheered.

I smiled, "Alright, everyone get ready, I'm turning the lights off now." Sundrop walked over to the light switch and flipped it, turning the lights off, engulfing the daycare in darkness, only to be lit up by the glowing eyes of... Sundrop?

"Alright kids, it's time for bed. Get some rest, play time will resume when everyone wakes up." The mysterious person spoke in a gravelly voice, sending a pleasant shiver down my spine and goosebumps along my arms, raising the hairs on my neck.

I shook it off and started covering up some of the kids with the blankets when I felt a hand place itself on my hips. It spooked me quite a bit, so I turned around, preparing to slap whoever just put their hand on my hips, only to be met with a hand grabbing my wrist and red glowing eyes meeting mine, "Well, hello there~" He hummed, coming closer to my form.

Another shiver racked itself through my body, sending heat waves all over my skin and... other places. I blushed when I realized he still had his hand on my hip, "You're new here." He stated and I nodded.

I composed myself and yanked my wrist from his grasp and slapped his hand away from my body, "Do not touch me, what kind of greeting is this? How rude." I huffed and continued to tuck in the children.

He chuckled, "You're a spicy one, huh?" He spoke then wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me toward him, my back hitting his chest.

I groaned and tried to escape his grasp, only to be held tighter, "Now now, let me introduce myself. I'm Moondrop, the 'Nap time' daycare attendant." He purred out and turned me around, "Now, little one, who might you be?" He asked, tilting my head up with his index finger and thumb. I blushed, "I'm Y/n, now, i-if you don't mind, I have a job to do." I spoke sternly and pulled myself out of 'Moondrops' arms.

I finished putting all the kids to bed and sat at the edge on the stage, watching all of the small children sleep soundly. I smiled again, but was interrupted from my thoughts by a certain nuisance, "Now, it's just me and you~" He purred and wrapped his arms around me.

Now, he held me like he would a... a baby, so gentle but firm at the same time. It felt nice and I can't really remember the last time I was held that way, so I sighed and let myself melt into the affection.

A soft tune started playing, Moondrop rocking from side to side with me in his lap, holding me close to his chest as his body produced heat. My eyes started to droop and I felt myself slip into a deep, soothing sleep...

Moondrops P.O.V.

Y/n, huh? That's a cute name, matches the picture perfectly. I look down at her as I swayed gently, she fell asleep. A smile made its home on my lips, the thought of her sleeping form only made it grow larger.

"You're adorable." I hummed out and buried my face in her hair, inhaling her scent, the sweetness of coconut and a hint of strawberry. I felt myself slowly become intoxicated from the smell, so I pulled myself away, even though I didn't want to.

I sighed and kissed the top of her head, only to have her turn around, wrapping her arms around me and resting her head on my shoulder, which quickly turned into her stuffing her face into the nape of my neck.

I blushed and stroked her hair, smiling as I played my tune. I had set a 45 minute timer of course, though I wish our time together was longer, I will be taking advantage of every second I have with her.

My heart swells with the thought of her hands on my shoulders, her hair a mess and her mouth wide open, drool dripping down the side of her face as I- Oh my, I should stop there, if I keep going who knows what will happen to me... and her.

She's a person too, I can't just see her as sex toy, I need to cherrish my time with her, make her feel like she's the only one in the world, the only one to ever receive my affection. I'll make her crave my presence, my touch, my- Oh lord.

Well, I'll have to wait to treat her to a 'special' time, but for now, I'll treat her like a beautiful queen because that's what she is...

A beautiful Queen...