Chapter 6

"Any idea who can be behind this? I can think of a few" says Brian

"I can't make assumptions. I need
proof and answers as to why someone would want to kill me" says Vittorino.
"Don't take it the wrong way. You are kind of an ass. As I said, I can give you a few who you have left a mark on and not in a good way" says Brian.
"Whatever I may have done in the past is backfiring now. I can't see but can't forget the last image I saw before the accident. Tiffany was scared and was looking at me with hope to save her and yet I could do nothing" says Vittorino.
"You couldn't have done anything," says Brian.
"But I can't die without finding the truth. I want you to find who is behind the accident" says Vittorino.
"I think it's not just one but two or even more people involved. It's not only about your inheritance but I have also come to know that someone is behind your companies too. They want to drain you from all your wealth" says Brian.
"Did you speak to my uncle?" Asks Vittorino.
"He wouldn't talk to me but he will only talk to you. He is going to visit you soon. Good luck" laughs Brian.

"Also, why did it say in the police report that the other car crashed into your car?" Asks Brian.
"I was in a coma in the hospital and Dexter bribed the cops to fake the report so that the victim's families wouldn't claim money from me holding me responsible for the accident," says Vittorino.
"It was an accident but forging police records is wrong. That dick simply is dumb as fuck" says Brian who is an ex-cop turned private detective.
"What is done is done. I have decided to send money to the family of the dead. I can see some have been affected from the accident real bad" says Vittorino.
"You know anyone personally?" Asks Brian.
"Coming to know one," says Vittorino.

During lunch, Fleur feeds Vittorino which he didn't mind. And after lunch both leave for the doctor's appointment. The doctor examines Vittorino and gives him medication and some instructions.
"I would suggest no sexual activities or workouts for a while," says the doctor, and Fleur was blushing awkwardly.

During the car trip back to the mansion Fleur says "we didn't have to wait to meet the doctor. We just walked in and he was ready for you. Nothing like the clinic in the hospital we have to wait for our turn. That's so awesome" to which Vittorino doesn't say anything so Fleur continue "you don't talk much"
"And YOU talk too much," says Vittorino.
"Yeah, I do. You know, Josh would tape my mouth sometimes" laughs Fleur.
"Charlie, buy a lot of tape for me if this girl is working for more than a week," says Vittorino to the driver.
"Yes sir," says Charlie.
"So I can continue speaking for a week?" Asks Fleur.
"Charlie gets the tape tomorrow," says Vittorino.
Fleur creases her eyebrows and puts out her tongue to mock Vittorino but suddenly he turns to her and she sucks her tongue in. 

They return to the mansion and when Vittorino enters his room, Fleur starts undressing him.
"You were hired to dress me, not undress me," says Vittorino when she starts unbuttoning his shirt.
"Oh, I thought" starts Fleur.
"I am no toddler who needs constant care. I am familiar with my surroundings and only need your assistance when I am in public" says Vittorino.
"Ok," says Fleur.
"You may leave for today. I don't feel so good and may get some rest after I take my pills" says Vittorino and takes a seat at the edge of the bed.
"Shall I give you your pills?" Asks Fleur and he nods. She gives him his pills with water and leaves says "goodbye, Mr sir"