part 38

This part is dedicated to my sweetie pie SidNaazLover_24 ❤️ because she is missing sidnaaz, like many of us and she is upset. But I want her to be happy and I hope I will be able to make u feel a little better, baby girl❤️

Because SNSHAKH ❤️ SidNaaz is forever, no matter what✨

Happy reading 🌼

_____________________________________

Sana :

Kal raat mai so gyi or aaj subha se mera sauhar gayeb hai...

Kya wo naaraj hai ki maine humara first night kharab kiya?

.

Sana started feeling guilty now!

She went in their room and called sidharth but he didn’t picked up the call making her cry!

.

Sid's pov :

Today's morning was so beautiful. One of the most beautiful morning of my life!!

Today when I woke up, I saw my shehnaaz who was sleeping in my arms, looking so adorable!

I was looking at her and believe me I can look at her like this till eternity!

She is Just too good to be true!

Her innocence makes her unique! And I love her so much, more than I can ever express!

Also, I don't like to express my love in words, my action speaks more louder!

Well, last night when she slept, I swear I loved the sukoon she had on her face while sleeping in my arms!

Today was her first morning as my wife and I wanted to make her feel special by making breakfast for her though I am not a good cook!

But I can do anything for my beautiful wife!

.
.

Unfortunately my plan flopped because I had to attend an important meeting!

Trust me, I didn’t wanted to attend the meeting, leaving my wife, but this meeting was very important. So i had to attend it.

.
.

I wanted to tell her about this but the way she was sleeping peacefully, I didn’t wanted to wake her up and destroy her sleep!

Because she was looking like a sleeping beauty.

Well she is my angel ❤️🌼

.
.

When I reached here, I thought to call her but I didn’t had the time as I had to attend the meeting as soon as I reached here!

Now I am going home and it's evening!!

She is calling me, but i didn’t picked up her call because I wanted to give my adorable wife, a little surprise!

She loves flowers and I Have bought white roses for her and there is another special gift for her..

I hope she will like the gifts.

Let's see what happens!

.
.

Sid's pov end!!

.

Sid reached in his house with his gifts but as soon as he entered in his house, his mom slapped his arm making him winch!!