Chapter 17- Very Separately Single

Lauren's POV

I locked the door and placed the bag at the corner.

She took a shower first before I did and she immediatey lied on the bed.

"Hey your hair's still wet, let it dry first before you sleep."

I said pulling Camila's arm to sit her up but she lied again.

"But I'm so tired, I just wanna lie here."

"Come on, let me just dry it down."

I grabbed a towel and covered her hair and face.

I knelt in front of her, my legs were in between hers to have a better view of her hair.

"See, your hair's so wet, you can't sleep with that."

"Fine mommy, stop complaining now."

I slightly lifted the towel on her head revealing her beautiful face. We were just staring at each other. Smiles playing in our faces. She crinkled her nose. My lips parted. She stared down to it.

The smiles faded away.

She slipped her hands under my oversized sweater, her touch gave me shivers and made my breathing hitched. She gently pulled me to get down in eye level.

Our faces literally just an inch from each other.

All I heard was our breathing and my heart beating so fast.

She licked her lips and I was just watching how hot it looked.

She stroked my face and I just adored how she can make me feel a lot of things.

I finally leaned in and crushed our lips together. It tastes like cherry and honey.

Sweet, damp and soft.

Her hands snaking down my torso.

The world suddenly disappeared.

My own hands caressing her thighs.

I can taste love from the tips of her mouth.

It was probably the longest kiss we ever had. We separated breathless and a smile played on my face.

I opened my eyes only to see tears dropping from her dreamy brown eyes.

"What's wrong?"

I worriedly asked cupping her cheeks.

She shook her head and flashed a bitter-sweet smile.

"Nothing, I think I'm just a little bit overwhelmed."

We brushed off the tears running down her cheeks.

"Overwhelmed?"

"Of everything that you do for me. Lauren, you're the only person who  made me feel that I'm special too."

"Coz you are Camz, who said you're not? Tell me, I'm gonna give them some left hook."

She chuckled.

"Seriously though, thank you for everything, I mean you've been so patient of me and you never get tired of showing me that I'm loved. You are a very amazing girlfriend."

We gave each other a sweet smile and I kissed her forehead.

"I love you."

That's all I can say.

"I love you more, Lauren."

"No, I love you more, like from the earth out to the universe."

"No, my love is bigger than that, trust me, I love you from here out to the outer universe."