𝟬𝟵 - 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗽𝘂𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀

❦

𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗽𝘂𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀

Walking out of her previous conversation in the gun grange with the prince she carried absolutely no loyalties. The way he threatened her with all his might just lights her excitement on fire.

Not only was this amusing for her, she wanted to find out more. Living in a huge palace she didn't know it would contain this much drama. Her hands slipped inside her pockets as a small smile made it's way to her lips. It was past midnight and she made sure the prince was left in his room. Leaving Roman one of the top bodyguards standing behind this door while she gets her daily dose of gossip.

Mr Yuan didn't really care about what happened back in the Jeon palace but how Jimin went out of his way to tell her to maintain it within her and keep it a secret, she just has to know and she can't sleep until she does. So she made her way towards the king's office. She could see the lights creeping throughout the bottom and knocked once. The king seemed like a decent human being. He mostly listens unlike the queen who does her best to jump into conclusions without thinking.

After hearing a light 'come in' from his majesty she opened the door, bowed down to the king before shutting it close.

The king raised his head from a few paperwork on his desk before placing his glasses away from his eyes. He was still in his suit, his gold huge crown on the corner of the desk.

"Mr Yuan, take a seat..." she was suprised how the king still didn't call it a night and head to bed. He normally doesn't stay up for this long. She heard his cough a little before his eyes dropped to hers.

"What can I do for you...?" She had one motive and that was to simply ask him if he knew any of those men back in Jeon's palace. But she didn't know how to even word it as a question.

"Your highness, back in the Jeon's palace on our last day, something happened that made me very uneasy..." the king lightly raised his eyebrows quickly getting interested in the topic of discussion.

"Please elaborate, Mr Yuan..." she didn't do this out of hatred and anger towards the prince. Yes she hates him and can't stand him but one the other hand this whole topic was a little suspicious. It didn't sit well with her.

"After the engagement party, there were a few men in black that entered the palace with no invitation nor warning..." he nodded

"Did they want to speak to Jimin in private..?" The king questioned as she gave him a nod. So the king knew about this already..?

"Your highness, you're already aware of this...?" another brief nod from the king.

"Yes I'm fully aware. They are the men of my younger brother..." he took his time standing up from his chair, walking around the desk.