066

UNTIL THE PUZZLE PIECES AREN'T ME- 066

Warning: Gay slurs, Homophobic bullying, and fighting.

In the hospital wing, the Weasley siblings, Harry, Hermione, and Ella stood watching Madam Pomfrey check over Ron who was lying unconscious on the hospital bed. Diana sat next to her baby sister as the four Professors came in, McGonagall, Snape, Dumbledore, and Slughorn.

"Quick thinking on your part, Harry, using a bezoar." Dumbledore praised the boy. "You must be very proud of your student, Horace."

"Oh, yes, very proud." Slughorn nodded.

"I think we agree, Potter's actions were heroic. The question is why were they necessary?" McGonagall asked.

"I, indeed? This appears to be a gift, Horace." Dumbledore said, taking the bottle. "You don't remember who gave you this bottle?" Slughorn shook his head no. "Which, by the way, possesses remarkable subtle hints of licorice and cheery. When not polluted with poison."

"Actually, I had intended to give it as a gift myself," Slughorn said.

"To whom, I might ask?" Dumbledore questioned.

Slughorn swallowed. "To you, headmaster."

"Where is he?" A loud-pitched voice called. "Where's my Won-Won?"

Diana groaned in annoyance as Ginny sighed heavily. "Here we go."

"Has he been asking for me?" Lavender asked, pushing passed an awkward Snape.

"He's unconscious," Diana said, rolling her eyes.

"What's she doing here?" Lavender spat, looking at Ella.

"I can ask you the same question." Ella spat from where she was standing near Ron's bed.

"I happen to be his girlfriend," Lavender smirked.

"I happen to his...Friend." Ella weakly said.

Lavender scoffed. "Don't make me laugh. You haven't spoken in weeks."

"I mean how could she? You've two been shoving your tongues down each other's throats." Diana added in quickly.

Lavender gave her a nasty look, before looking at Ella again. "I suppose you want to make up with him that now he's suddenly all interesting."