Making You Mine

(Author POV)

Y/n finally fluttered her eyes as she felt Taehyung's soft lips delicately pecking her neck while he whispered some sweet words in her ear as well.

A beautiful smile took place on y/n lips as she opened her eyes, letting out a soft sigh.

Taehyung slightly got up with his arm supporting him as he looked down at her face. Messy hairs as her skin shining due to the morning sun rays making her look the most beautiful woman ever.

Her tempting lips holding a smile that made him awestruck.

How was she so beautiful?

Eyes perfectly shaped as her perfect nose made her look even more prettier.

He smiled at her as she closed her eyes once again and smiled like an angel before wrapping her arms around his neck, pulling him down once again.

He smiled at her actions, slowly leaning down once again as he pecked her shoulder.

"Why are you so beautiful?" He questioned her as she giggled.

"You make me shine." She spoke in her husky, morning voice as he smiled widely.

"Y/nie." He pecked her cheeks, "my baby. It's you who makes me shine. You're my light, my cure and my angel." leaving small soft pecks at her jaw, he made her smile.

"Aigoo. You're cheesy Tae." she giggled as he pulled her on top of him.

"No I only speak the truth." He spoke making her smile as she let out a soft sigh.

He softly and tenderly ran his hand up and down her curvy waist as she pressed her cheeks against his chest, closing her eyes as she felt the beautiful moment.

"Jagi, Is it hurting?" He asked her as she slightly blushed, not looking up at him as she spoke.

"A little bit.." She softly spoke making him frown as he caressed her hairs.

"I'm sorry. I tried being gentle..." He spoke, upset with himself for going rough with her.

"It's okay..." She spoke, but he held her chin making him face her as she pouted as well, "you're really big, Tae."

He felt kind of shy hearing her as he looked at her.

Feeling embarrassed due to her own words and him not replying, she laid her head on his naked chest once again closing her eyes as she silently cursed at herself for being so stupid.

"I know.. It must be hard for you to take me in. But it's hard for me to resist you" He spoke pouting. He knew it was hard for her. He have felt himself when he pressed his hands on her stomach, of course it understood it must be hard for her. Though he tried to be gentle but he ended up losing control.

"don't worry. I'll probably get used to it." she spoke sighing as he smiled, pecking her head.

Still comforting her as his hand moved from her waist to her back as he gently started rubbing and patting onto her back.

"Taehyung ah?" She called him as he smiled pushing her messy hair strands behind her ear as he gentle started untangling her tangled hairs with his fingers.

"hm" He responded. He loved hearing his name coming out of her mouth.

Oh how lovely and unique his name sounded when her sweet voice would call him so sweetly.

"Do you want to drink coffee?" She asked him, making him chuckle.

"Do you want coffee right now?" He asked her as she looked up at him, nodding her head with a pout.