II

Adrian.P.O.V.

Erick parked the bike in front of the supermarket. I got off and took off my helmet, as did he.

ERICK: "Come on. We need some beer and candy."

ME: "How could I forget about that babys?"

ERICK: "Because you are the one of them."

ME: "I am food?"

ERICK: "You are a baby...But if you want to be food, then..."

ME: "Don't continue."

He started laughing.

ERICK: "Come on, baby."

He pulled me by the elbow, but at that moment I remembered that I didn't have a mask and that they wouldn't let me in. Fuck Covid 19.

ME: "Wait. I forgot to bring a mask."

ERICK: "Are you fuckind kidding me?"

ME: "I would like to say" yes ", but I can't."

ERICK: "Ah, you stupid little human being...Just wait for me in front."

ME: "Just hurry. Btw I'll take your headphones."

ERICK: "It's not like you ever give them back to me."

ME: "You know you love me too much to say no to me."

ERICK: "You're so delusional."

ME: "So, I can take them?"

ERICK: "Yes."

I started laughing and he walked into the store. I got on his bike and played a song. I chose "My city" from BTS and enjoyed it while I waited for him.

At that moment, I spotted a cute guy with a fucking BTS T-shirt. If I didn't already like Erick, I'd run after this guy. He's so fucking cute. He had black hair and a blue T-shirt with the BTS logo. Wait...Is that a LGBT bracelet? Oh, douple point. Then he turned around and caught me staring at him. Should I approach him?

But what if Erick comes out? He doesn't know I'm gay. I can't tell him that because I'm in love with him.If I told him I was gay, then it would have occurred to me that I found out I was gay because of him. That's why he still doesn't know.

Wait, is he approaching me? It's not that I'm surprised when I'm wearing a BTS shirt too. Oh, he's even more cute from this closeness.

Why can't you be Erick?

He stood in front of me and at that moment I took off my headphones. I had a smile on my face all the time. Maybe it wouldn't hurt to have some fun with him while I wait for Erick.

ME: "Oh, hey."

GUY: "Hello, I'm Daniel.Btw, I like your shirt."

ME: "I like yours too."

DANIEL: "So, what's your name?"

ME: "Oh, sorry. I'm Adrian."

I reached out and we shook hands. Yes, it's definitely an lgbt bracelet.

ME: "Oh, cool bracelet."

DANIEL: "Did you spot her? Wait,Are you...?"

ME: "Gay? Yeah, I am."

DANIEL: "Me too. I mean, obviously."

He laughed. Well, that's definitely a nice smile.

ME: "Okay,before everything,I have to ask you this. Who is your bias? Watch what are you going to say. I'm sensitive to BTS."