Ch 6 - Demon Lord

The fight was at a stalemate. Neither me nor Lucifer were able to cut the other. So I decided to use the gacha tickets I had from the quests in the IDs.

[You have used 3 gacha tickets.]

You have gained the following items:

-Sanguine Gaze(Scythe)(Mythical) -a giant scythe that resembles a sanguine beak craving for blood in the dark. Those who dared to look into its crimson eyes have all been plunged into the eternal abyss.

-Hōgyoku(Consumable)(???) - "The Hōgyoku or Totally Unpredictable Wish Ball as it's scientifically named"-Aizen(Bleach Abridged)

-Shunpo(Extra Skill) -is a movement technique which allows the user to move faster than the eye can follow.

I also got scythe mastery once I got Sanguine Gaze so I test it out on Lucifer and lo and behold it actually cut him, then used Shunpo to get behind him and finish the job by beheading him.

I absorbed Lucifer and got the unique skill [Darkness]. 

[Prove yourself][Completed]

Objective:

-Prove that you are worthy of the title Demon Lord

Bonus Objective:

-Defeat Lucifer

Reward: 10 points , 2 Gacha tickets, Demon Lord Seed

Bonus Reward: 20 points , 1 Gacha ticket, Demon King evolution path

I get back to the place I was before the fight. The time is the same as it was before.

"Use the gacha tickets" I say in my mind.

[You have used 3 gacha tickets.]

-Summon Gem(Raiden Mei)

-Unique Skill[Kaleidoscope]

-Semblance Coin(Qrow)

I use the summon gem and break it.

In front of me appeared a beautiful woman with dark-purple hair, purple eyes, red horns and two mechanical arms holding a massive ōdachi.