Making Friends

I just want to say that Luka and Marinette decided to be friends in the show, so I made it in my story too.

Today at school I saw Luka and we both walked to our next class, math. We talked about having tutoring after school and we'd walk to his boat and start studying for our history test.

After school

I saw Luka talking to Marinette and I walk over to see what they're talking about.

"Hi Chloe!" He exclaim smiling at me.

"Hey! "You ready for tutoring?"

"Sorry Chloe, my friends and I are going to get some ice cream after school then hang out at my place, you can join if you want through."

"Yeah! I'd love to join!"

Me, Luka, Alya, and Marinette go to Andre's ice cream. Alya is first, and Andre says to her, "your lover and you are a perfect match! You are sweet together, to match your ice cream flavor!"

He hands Alya a peach and orange ice cream and she sits on the bench waiting for us to get ours. Marinette was next, Andre gave her a strawberry and Lemon flavored ice cream, leaving Luka and me next in line.

Andre says to us, "Blueberry and honeycomb! Sometimes sweet; sometimes sour. The blueberry helps the honeycomb have a better flavor and taste!"

He hands Luka and me the honeycomb and blueberry flavored ice cream. We both sit next together on the bench sharing the spoon eating the honeycomb and blueberry ice cream.

"Ooo~ you guys are sharing~?" Alya says with a smug smirk.

"Shut up, we all know you got Nino for you're flavor, so your not one to talk." I say proudly as she sighs.

"Fair..." Marinette was quite sitting there trying to think who she got.

I saw her expression and I told her she probably just got Adrien and she agreed.

"Hey guys, wanna go to my boat now? We can do something there." Luka says in his usual calm ways.

"Sure!" I smile and we all walk to his boat.

Once we get there, we all sit on his bed and chat for a bit. "Guys! Wanna play truth or dare? It's my favorite!" Marinette says excitedly.

"I know! It's so fun!" I chime in.

"Okay we can play that, whatever you guys wanna play." Luka says casually.

"Okay who first?" Asks Luka looking around at each of us.

"I'll go first!" Marinette announces loudly. "Truth or dare Alya?"

She thinks for a second and then responds, "Truth-"

"Do you love nino?" Marinette suggests wiggling her eyebrows up and down.

Alya blushes and nodded lightly.

"Truth or dare Chloe?" She asks as if she was plotting something secretly. T-truth... I say hopping it's nothing to major. "Do you have a crush on someone~?" I freeze for a moment and respond with a yes. "Who?!" Hey! That's two questions! "Ugh fine..." Marinette truth or dare? "Dare!" Call Adrien and break up with him as a prank! "Awww okay I guess. Only because it's a dare!" She calls him and tells him it was just a prank. We all laugh at his reaction and continue playing the game. "Luka truth or dare?" Marinette asks him. "I'll pick dare just this once." "I dare you to kiss the person your most attracted to in the room!" Alya and Marinette snicker at their plot to get Luka and Chloe together. Luka blushes and looks at Chloe's shining light blue eyes, he holds her face and puts a piece of her blonde hair behind her ear, and kisses her. My eyes grew big and he held my waist kissing me as I cupped his face kissing him back. We kissed for a few moments and we hear Alya yell: "Hey! Don't make us watch this! We're still here y'know!" We stop our kiss and both blush a tone of red. "Told you that you weren't just friends." Marinette says as if she told us "I told you so." Luka looks at me sadly and says "we are just friends.. it was just a dare..."

Lukas Pov:
I didn't just think of her as my friend... I thought of her as more. But I didn't want her to know. What if I told her I liked her more than friends? What if she didn't feel the same? I thought about of all the answers it could have turned to be so I stuck with the answer Adrien told me to say when you like a girl: "We're just friends." Adrien said it worked out perfectly on Marinette, so that means it could work on Chloe too! But inside me held a bit of guilt not telling her my true feelings. On the other hand what if she liked me back?

As they heard Lukas response everyone sat there in the silence of only the clock ticking. Luka looked to see Chloe's expression and sees that her blush had disappeared and she had a gloomy face and looked as if she was going to cry. I... I should go... it's getting late anyway... before she got the chance to say bye to everyone she ran out of his room to go home. I ran back home with tears in my eyes. I couldn't believe what just happened. I can't believed he actually liked me. At this point, I had nothing left. I could feel more and more tears pouring down my cheeks as I ran faster home. Once I get home I run and go up the elevator to go upstairs and run in my room. I change into my black and yellow pajamas and leap into my bed and hold my rose gold pillow and cry into it. I thought of everything that had happened at his boat and the more I thought about it I cried more. I was able to get all my tears out because Shadow Moth already akumatized someone today, so I got all my tears out. I didn't even care that I was getting all my makeup all over my pillow. I put down the pillow and go to the bathroom and wipe of all my makeup stains and do my nightly facial treatment.

Back at Lukas boat:
Alya started getting angry that Luka had been so oblivious. "Why would you do that?! Chloe has only liked one person since she was a kid, and she finally likes someone else and you just push her away?!" "I-I didn't know if she would like me back or not..." "Well guess what? You'll never know if she likes you back or not because you lost your chance!" "Alya calm down... we can still fix this. Luka! Go to Chloe's house right now and tell her how you feel!" "But, she's probably asleep. Its 10:30-" Luka tries to finish but Alya cuts him off. "I guess your not going to know if she likes you in return then!" "Fine! I'll go! But if she doesn't feel the same don't say I didn't warn you!"

Lukas pov:
I ran all the way to Chloe's house and once I got there, I was out of breath. I rang the doorbell, and I waited patiently for someone to open the door.

I took my hair out and brushed it and I had everything ready for bed, but I heard someone ring the doorbell. Then I hear my mom yell to me from downstairs: "Casserole! Uh- I mean Chloe! Come get the door!" I go downstairs and open the door to see Lukas face.

Hi guys! I hope you enjoyed this part and thank you guys for reading. Please leave me a comment for any changes or anything you want to say about my story or any questions! Sorry I haven't posted I've been busy with Christmas and everything and u hope that you had a merry Christmas. I'll see you in a couple days for my next story!