4. Family issues

Konoha

As the next day rolls around we can see that a pale-blue haired boy was cooking breakfast for three people as he made sure to wake up early or they're be a grave for him that said "Death by Kakashi's cooking" *shiver*.

As he was cooking Hawk started to trot in the room and took a sniff and his mouth started to water.

Hawk: Ohh my GOD, I haven't had your cooking in ages, that perv's cooking was not something I wanted to taste before I got sealed in that spell.

Naruto: Well now you can have all the scraps you want master, also I'll be back after the academy ends so I can give you a tour of the village, since I'm pretty sure you just ran in here full speed.

As he says this he places the food in a bowl and puts it on the ground and Hawk just digs in immediately.

His dad then walks into the room and starts to eat his share of the food that Naruto put out and says to him.

Kakashi: So anything happening in the academy today?

Naruto: Well today we'll be doing some survival training in the woods, nothing to major just how to find a water source and what to eat and not.

Kakashi nods.

Kakashi: Okay but something tells me you have experience in that field, if so make sure that there is something for the others to learn.

As naruto nods at the respons all of them finished breakfast and Kakashi took naruto to the academy to explain to Iruka why he looks different.

Time skip with a dancing bear.

As both of them enter the class room they see a man who is tall and has brown hair in a high ponytail, and has a scar going over his nose and is wearing the standard shinobi attire.

Iruka: Kakashi? What are you doing here and who is this?

He said while pointing to the kid next to him.

Kakashi: W-Well you see there was an incident with a tree and magic water and Yeah this is Naruto.

He said to the teacher who seemed to have crashed.

Iruka: ~ER-ERROR~

Kakashi: Um are you ok? Iruka?

As the silver hair man was worried for his frozen friend, naruto started to get an idea on how to wake him up for he knows a little secret.

Naruto: Maybe you should give him a kiss, that will for sure wake him up.

He said to his father who immediately blushed at that along with his teacher who hit him with a white fan.

Iruka: Zip it you little thieve.

He said yelling at the boy who just ran outside to see his friends while laughing.