42 | drowned blood

PREVIOUSLY ON DROWNED BLOOD

"I was always beside you lurking in the shadows because how else were we going to end up with just one player." Royalty finished standing right before us.

___

If someone would have told me a year ago that I had to fake my death to get information on people, I thought were the closest to us I would have never believed them.

I had done it for years, yet nothing had prepared me for this.

As soon as I walked into the room seeing all the people that had become so close to me, I knew I had done the taken the right choice.

I had lied in the past and never regretted it because I didn't care, but this time I did because I do care. I protected them from what is about to come upon us.

Which feeling did you get when ice water was poured all over you while you were in the middle of an ocean nowhere to swim to survive

Because right at this moment my brain stuttered for a moment and my eyes took in lighter than I expected, every part of me went on pause while my thoughts caught up.

After a wash of cold, I stepped back, whole-body running cold by the sight in front of me.

She was alive and well in front of me. She hadn't left me.

A part of me was relieved to have her back another part feared that after knowing she was well they would eventually catch up to her and the other felt betrayed.

I gave her myself, but she kept herself hidden from me. The person she said she loved before closing her eyes.

Would a person who loved another hide themselves. They wouldn't hurt the person they loved. I didn't hurt my brothers but she hurt me.