xviii. lectured

CHAPTER XVIII
lectured

CHAPTER XVIIIlectured

NEW YORK, USA — 2017

AFTER NOAH HAD STOLEN SOME KIND OF VEHICLE, he had finally found Peter, who he had been chasing around for who knows how long.

Peter was sat on top of a climbing frame at a playground, a familiar suit made of iron floating before him. He was completely soaking wet, explaining something to what looked like to be Tony.

Noah was just thankful that Peter was okay. He pressed his lips into thin line, a sigh of relief slipping through his lips as he began to approach both Peter and Tony.

"And then he just, like, swooped down like a monster and he picked me up, and took me up like a thousand feet and just dropped me!" Peter explained. "How'd you find me? Did you put a tracker in my suit?"

"Uh, I put everything in your suit." Tony replied. "Including this heater."

Then, all of a sudden, boiling hot smoke began to come out of Peter's suit, immediately warming him up. He shivered underneath his breath, rubbing his hands together.

"Woah!" He whispered. "Whew, that's better. Thanks."

Eventually enough, Noah had found himself standing right next to Peter and Tony. He glared up at them both, catching their attention as he cleared his throat ever so slightly.

Both Peter and Tony glanced down at Noah. They were both completely puzzled as to how Noah had even gotten here within the first place.

"How'd you get here?" Tony questioned.

Noah just cringed. He couldn't just lie to the one and only Tony Stark. He just had to admit the truth and say that he had stolen somebody's car.

"I kind of- I kind of, uh, stole a car."

"Okay, listen, Germany." Tony lectured. "I didn't help you out just so you can steal vehicles."

Noah didn't hesitate to narrow his sea green eyes out of anger and annoyance. He tightened his jaw, his lips tugging into the slightest frown ever.

"Don't bitch at me, Stark." He scoffed. "I can do whatever the fuck I want and you're not going to stop me."

Tony almost choked on the air after hearing Noah come up with such a snarky response. He didn't even bother to respond to Noah. He just moved on, looking back at Peter, his movement stiff.

"What were you thinking?" He now lectured Peter.

Now, Peter just anxiously glanced between Noah and Tony. He nibbled down onto his bottom lip, throwing his arms outwards as he began to speak.

"The guy with the wings is the obviously source of the weapons," he told, "I gotta take him down!"

Noah was clueless. He didn't know anything about a guy with wings. That shit just sounded like some kind of fictional fairytale to him. A guy with wings.