46

Allison POV

I was in the kitchen finishing up Leone's breakfast that I made for her. I got up early so I could handle my business then I came to make her breakfast.

"This is a sight I would love to wake up to every morning" I heard from behind me

I turned around seeing Leone leaned against the entrance with one foot over the other and her hands in her black sweatpants, she also had on a black sports bra.

Her body was sculpted by God himself, her abs were so define and her arms were sweet baby Jesus. She was just perfect in my eyes.

I only had on one of Leone's big T-shirt and boxers, let me tell you these bitches are comfortable as hell. I plan on stealing some more.

I turned back around continuing what I was doing "Good morning princess" she walked behind resting her hands on both sides so I was trapped between her and the counter.

I placed whatever I had in my hand down on the counter. I turned around in her arms so that I could face her.

"Good morning baby" I smiled wrapping my arms around her neck

I leaned my head placing my lips to hers while her hands roamed my back, going to my ass giving it a slight squeeze.

She pulled back from the kiss looking into my eyes "If you wanted breakfast you should've told me, I would have done it for you or get one the chefs to look after something for you princess"

I smiled knowing that she's always putting me first and making sure I'm okay and also getting everything I need "It's okay plus it's not for me" I ran my nails up and down the back of her neck

"Who is it for" she asked

"It's for you"

She tilted her head to right smiling "What's the occasion"

Her smile is so damn perfect

"There's none" I said removing my arms from around her neck, placing them on her stomach pushing her back lightly

"Oh okay" she said

I could see the change in your her demeanor. One thing about Leone is that she's good at hiding her feelings but I've been around her so long that I've notice even the smallest things about her.

"Yeah just let me finish here then we can eat" I said

"Alright" she nodded walking off into the dining room

I had already set the table when I had got up so there wasn't anything for her to do actually.

I finished what I was doing, I carried everything into the dining room seeing Leone standing behind one of the chairs.

"Why aren't you sitting" I asked placing everything on the table

"Because I wanted to make sure you were seated first and comfortable" she said

"Okay baby" I smiled placing the last item on the table

I walked over to where she was standing as she pulled the chair out for me, I took a seat making myself comfortable as she pushed my chair in.

"Thank you"

"No problem" she walked over to the other side of the table taking a seat.

We did our small grace together then we started eating.

"Do you have any plans for today" I asked

"Marcus said we have something to do today I'm not really sure what exactly as he wouldn't say" she took a sip of her orange juice "Do you have any" she asked