chapter ten: patterns and problems

"I'm seeing a pattern here that I'm not so sure I like."

Rory looked skeptically around the room.

"Typical." She shook her head solemnly, "You should really get in touch with an interior designer."

"Shut up!"

Rory rolled her eyes.

"Can you please just get on with this? I have a babysitting thing at 4."

"Get on with what?"

Rory raised an eyebrow, unimpressed.

"C'mon, you've kidnapped me for a reason. Spit it out."

Yes, you heard her correctly.

She had been kidnapped, again.

And, once again, it was her fault.

"When I will learn not to antagonise strange men?" She sighed, shaking her head in disappointment.

"I'm not strange!"

Rory stared at him blankly before blinking.

"Right...Well, are we done here? My husband is a tad over protective and, you know, a bit of an assassin." Rory shrugged.

"A what?!"

"Honestly, you should be more shocked at the fact that I even have a husband, but oh well." She sighed, "Yes, Bonky has a few murderous tendencies, but he's in therapy, so after all this you might only end up in a coma!" She smiled proudly.

The man blinked slowly.

"I honestly don't know what it is about me that give people the unexplainable urge to kidnap me! Do I have a big sign on my back saying 'free!' and then people just see it and take me home?"

"Um, well actually I was hired, so..."

"Of course!" Rory sighed. "Who could I have pissed off in my lifetime? Hmm." She puts her hand on her chin.

"Well, I've only known you for about 20 minutes and you've aready pissed me off in ways I can't explain." Her kidnapper shrugged.

"Interesting, but I don't remember asking you."

The man sighed. "I'm not getting paid enough for this."

"I can steal more money for you. Stark called me a goblin last week and he forgets I have access to Pepper, and Pepper has his cards." Rory smiled sweetly.

"That is actually so nice of you. You know what, you can go."

"Omg thank you! Honestly, I think we've bonded today. We should totally hang out soon!"

The man begins crying, mumbling about how she's his first friend ever.

Rory skips out of her kidnapper's house with a smile.

"What an eventful morning!"

"Oh my God, Rory, where the hell have you been?! I was about to send a search party for you!"

"Relax, Buckaroo, I was with Trevor!"

"Who's Trevor?"

"My new friend! He's lovely and I'm going back over tomorrow to decorate!"

Bucky frowned, "Why are you decorating for him?"

"His basement is really gross. It's not easy on the eyes, you know?"

"Why were you in his-" Bucky's eyes lit up in realisation. "He kidnapped you, didn't he?"

"Yep." She smiled. "Oh, but don't worry, he didn't want to! He was hired! It's understandable, really, I'd do anything for some extra change."

"Hang on, he was hired?" Rory nodded, "Oh my God, Rory, we need to tell Fury!"

"What?! No! I promised Trev I wouldn't rat him out!"

"Rora, listen to me. This is big; someone wants you for whatever reason and we need to sort this out and tell SHIELD."

"Aw someone wants me!"

Bucky sighs. "Come on, we're going."

so

its been a while

ive been a bit busy in school and shit (who the hell invented GCSEs???)

okay screw you keith joseph

ANYWAY

this chapter but sucks but im sure you can get over that😁😁

anyway question of the chapter: whats your middle name (if you have one)?

mine is lynne

how cute

vote and comment :)

vote and comment :)

thanks for reading - k<3