You're my favorite.

Funtime Freddy x reader since there isn't enough of him. -_-

Also, last time I wrote in this was back in 2019 wtf. Anyway, thanks to Security Breach, I'm back in my fnaf phase. So, hopefully this will be updated more often!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Being a mechanic at Circus Baby's pizza world was.. Interesting to say the least. The animatronics faces opened like some kind of alien, sure it was easier for repairs, but that didn't mean it was less creepy.

Not to mention Foxy's teeth too.

You were always careful around them, most of the time when you worked you hummed to yourself, or even talked to the animatronics. Mr.Afton built them with.. Interesting personality's.

They were oddly.. Human. You've swore you've felt Freddy's breath on you a couple times.

They seemed to enjoy the company of an adult more then some snot nosed spoiled kid.

But, you only worked on the others here and there. But Freddy was your main patient.

He loved talking with you. With the other mechanic's he was stubborn and.. May have injured a few of them.. He'd refuse to cooperate with them.

Until you came along. You had entered his room with caution, remembering the warnings from your coworker, Alex with his broken arm.

Freddy was.. Quiet at first. But he warmed up to you instantly, doing each of your commands. He was.. Large. Larger than the others, and it made it harder for you to reach his face.

He always bent down for you, and sat perfectly still when you needed to clean him, or check the inside of his chest.

So, with his cooperation, Mr.Afton made you Freddy's permanent mechanic, since you were the only one who kept the clearly insane bear calm.

But, one time he decided it would be a great idea to send Mike in with you to clean Freddy after a party had gotten a little messy.

Freddy's face was covered in icing, some kid decided it would be hilarious to throw a food fight.

Mike followed you inside the breaker room, having to duck under the wires that hung from the ceiling since he was much taller than you.

"Alright, let's get this over with. Freddy has another party tomorrow." He huffs, leaning over to take Freddy's hat off.

Freddy was quick to react, dodging Mike's hands.

"Oh come on. Don't be a dick Freddy, you're a mess." Mike sighs, trying to once again reach for Freddy's hat.

The bear hissed and pulled back again, returning to his full height in an intimidating manor.

This.. Went on for several minutes. Until you stepped out from the small closet with a bucket in your hand and a wet wash rag.

"Alright Freddy let's get you.. What the hell?" You looked over the two, Freddy held Mike by the throat, his icy blue eyes slowly drifting to meet yours.

Mike was struggling to pull at Freddy's massive hand, trying to get out of his literal iron grip.

"...Freddy please drop him." You say, crossing your arms.

Freddy seems to relax at the sight of you, and he quickly drops the young man onto the floor, making him fall on his back on the cold floor.

"Ow shit.. Thanks y/n.. Maybe I'll leave him to you." Mike coughed, holding his sore neck.

"Yeah I think that's a good idea. Do you remember what happened to Alex?" Your back was to Freddy while you looked down at Mike on the floor.

You heard heavy footsteps behind you, before you felt a warm breath by your neck. You chose to ignore it.

"Mike, you might want to put ice on that. See you tomorrow!"

He rolls his eyes, finally standing up. "Don't die. Have a good night." He says, his voice still hoarse, as he leaves the breaker room.

"About time!" Freddy hisses. "Don't let the d-d-door hit you in the ass on the w-w-way out!"

You snicker and turn to the bear. "You really don't like men.. Do you?"

He shakes his head, before taking a seat on his stage. "No! You're j-just my f-f-favorite!"

You feel your cheeks flush, before you bend down to dunk the wash cloth in the sudsy bucket. "You're my favorite too Fred. Now, let's get that cake off your face."

Freddy was, as always more than happy to let you clean him. He sat perfectly still, as you ran the rag across his cheeks and teeth.

Bon bon rummaged through your purse, searching for any goodies you had in there. You always liked carrying candy for whenever you had to sit for a long time.

"Y/n, why are you s-s-so pretty?" Freddy asks, icy eyes looking you over. You felt his face plates heat up under your hands.

"Um.. I wouldn't say I'm pretty.. But thanks Freddy, you're sweet." You shyly smile, removing a birthday candle from his cheek plate.

"Nonsense. You're as s-s-sweet as strawberry shortcake~." He purrs, or what sounds like a purr vibrates from his speaker.

You smile, tossing the dirty rag to the side, you take a seat in his lap, just.. Enjoying his company.

"Well, the good news is that you're clean now. Most of it got on your face, and as a bonus you'll smell like birthday cake for a while." You pat the side of his face.

He leans into your touch. "Never leave, shortcake."

You smile. "I'm not going anywhere. Fred."

The breaker room door opens once again, and you see Mike. "Hey y/n, I think I dropped my-"

Freddy's eyes burned holes into him, turning redder than any shade you've ever seen before.

"Get the f*ck out before I rip your arms off!"

Mike blinked. Once. Twice, before darting out of the room for the last time.

"Freddy, you can't rip peoples arms off." You giggle, booping his nose.

Freddy shook his head, and only pulled you closer to his body. His arms tightly around your waist, but not tight enough to hurt you.

Bon bon poked his head out of your purse with two suckers in his mouth. "What'd I miss?"

End.! I hope you enjoyed! I'll start writing for security breach soon!