Chapt: 4

Before one of my brothers could take me to your room i say." Can i ask you guys one question?" I say looking at all of them.

They are really confused but then Elio says." Yes of course you can Stellina." I recognize that nickname..... it means little star.

"How do i not know about you guys and about my parents?" I ask sort of getting angry.

"Well..... uhm." Elio started and look at everyone.

After an long silence (think about 2/3 minutes)

"Well?" I say.

"We will discuss that later Marino lead her to her room." Elio says and Marino begins to walk to me.

"No no wait who are you? And where are my other brothers?!" I say and Marino immediately stop when i ask that.

"You will meet your other brothers at dinner first you need to rust and Marino meet Amora!" Elio says.

"Oh right hi I'm Marino i'm 24." He says and he is standing really close to you.

He is creepy.

He is not your just being paranoid.

Shut up!

"You don have to say anything Cariccia." I also recognize that word. It sort of  for a lovely girl?

"Well follow me." He begin to walk upstairs.

I hold my groan because i hate walking or stairs because it hurts my whole body hurts.

I claimed the stairs behind Marino. My body ached. In between my thighs, my back, my ribs. It all hurt.

Was i gonna do something about it?

Probably not

Stupid bitch

Shut up

When I finished the last step of the stairs i was relieved. Unfortunately for me Marino rounded a corner showing another pair of stairs but also a lot of doors. You look right into one. It shows a big gaming room it has at least three tv's there was also a pool table, football table and other tables. I didn't have the energy to look further.

It had multiple entrances and exists which you assumed lead to other types of rooms. I got interrupted by Marino gently pulling my wrist to get my attention.

I jerked my waist away from him. He looked confused but quickly recover it.

"The second floor just has cool things here." He explained. Like movie theater, game room, lounge, what the twins call the twin cave, i wouldn't go there. It smells like shit." Marino say chuckling. I manage to smile back.

I'm just so tired... and everything hurt but i have another set of stairs to climb. If I collapse he better catch me and carry me upstairs.

No he'd touch me. Damn it!

I sucked it up as Marino lead to another staircase. I held in a groan as i saw its an even bigger staircase.

And we started to climb the stairs when Marino say." So you really don't remember anything?"

"About what exactly?" I ask him sort of out of breath.

"About your real parents?" He ask looking at me.

I just shake your head no. Real parents? That is so weird to hear.

We arrive at the floor and stayed maybe an minute or two to catch our breath. "I've told your eldest brother to build a elevator here but everytime he answers no." Marino say when his breath is normal again.