Caught On Web

...

Harry drove his Porsche over the speed limit as he was trying to get to the port in time. His mind was going 200/h and so was his car. If Louis got caught this would fall over his shoulders as he was responsible for all this mess up. He should have figured this whole thing up earlier. Now it was getting late and he was nowhere near to the port. How could he be so stupid and take such risk by giving such task at Louis.

The drive there took him 2 hours when it should had taken him 3 hours. And his men where behind him. 4 vans stopped and a large number of men got out, all armed.

Harry looked through the aisle map, trying to find the aisle number 6 where the Russian ship had boarded the containers. Once he did find it, he practically ran there, with most of his man behind him. Hoping he was on time.

He reached aisle 6 and that's where he saw everything. The police scattered everywhere, the containers all opened, and upon all Louis having a conversation with the head inspector of the department.

They seemed to be having a pretty animated conversation, and Louis said something that was funny, making the inspection burst into a laugher. Harry was beyond confused. He signalled his man to lower their guns, and some of them to follow him.

Louis seemed unbothered, causally wearing a matching black sports-wear, black trainers, his hair styled to look simple and a cigarette lighted between his fingers, where he would drag on it from time to time, lazily letting out puffs of smoke. Harry thought he was going insane, why was he soooo unbothered!

Harry and some of his men walked to the place where the inspector and Louis where standing as the other people searched the remaining of the containers. As he was getting near to the chattering duo, when Louis turned around, looking over his shoulder, at first he had a confused look on his face, one which slowly merged into a warm smile.

"Harry! My man!"-Louis said loudly. He than looked at the guys behind him.-"Hello boys!"

They waved back at him. Already liking his enthusiasm, this meant they wouldn't have to fight and that the small guy was friendly to them was all they knew.

Harry shook his hand.-"Louis, is everything alright here. Didn't know we'd have guests."

The inspector laughed.-"We have a mandatory don't worry."-She said showing him the inspection mandatory.-"But truly, after meeting Louis here, I don't think there's any problems. Little CEO here is quite te charmer."

Harry than exchanged a look with Louis alone. It didn't look like Louis needed any help to be true.-"I'm sure that's right."

Louis smiled proudly.-"These containers have already passed the scanners at the Russian ports. The stamps are still there and I had a guy check twice each of the locks. So trust me, I've taken care of everything."-He said the last sentence looking straight into Harry's green eyes.

"I'm sure that right Mr.Tomlinson, we just have to do our job till the end. Whoever did this fake report will probably have to go through a lot of procedures for giving false information to us anyway."-The nice inspector said. She than spoke to the radio about the last checkover. This was the second time checking the containers. Just to make sure.-"Who's the man than joined us? Lisa Coulson."-She said shaking his hand.

"Harry Styles. A college of Louis Tomlinson."-Harry said and shook her hand too.

"Oh for a moment I thought you where...oh...anyway."-She said as one of the officers came running to her.-"One moment gentlemen..."-She said and dismissed herself to talk to the officer.

Harry shared a scared look with Louis, who again nodded at him unbothered. Once the inspector was far away Harry went to Louis side.

"What is happening here?"-Harry asked worried.