Chapter 5: Confusion

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow!

ϟ Silas ϟ

"Mr Ludovico, we found some people that might have some information about the person you're looking for." The person's voice reports over the phone.

The anger inside of me is growing. These motherfuckers have been on my radar for years. Finding them and putting an end to their terrible lives is my main objective.

The Ambrose clan.

The voice begins to speak up again after not getting a response from me. "What do you want us to do with them?" That's the question I adore the most, I can fucking choose if they get to live or not.

"Try to get answers from them and then-" I stop mid-sentence chuckling at my thoughts, "Then fucking kill them." I snarl in an angry tone, ending the call.

I hear movement behind me and I immediately know who this person is, I turn around not sparing a glance at him. "You're already pissed off?" Mason laughs shaking his head. I ignore him, scrolling through my phone, "You're going to ignore me now? Your best friend?"

I groan looking up at him, "What do you want, Mason. Can't you see that I'm not in the mood to fucking talk?" Mason only rolls his eyes and sits down on the couch. "You're always so irritated, relax a bit, Silas."

"Are you going to the Nystrom family? You do spent a lot of time there, don't you?" He blinks. I thought we were over this bullshit. "I'm training their daughter, so yes." Mason nods thinking about what bullshit he should say next.

Mason chuckles and speaks up, "What was her name again - Maeve Nystrom?" My eyes snap towards him by the mention of her name. "Do you remember that we were at her 16th birthday party?" He unexpectedly says. I look away, the memories rushing in my mind again.

I scoff rolling my eyes, "No, I don't and why should I care. It was probably a waste of my time." Mason puts his hands up in surrender a trail of laughs leaving his mouth. "I was just saying. She was really pretty the last time I saw her. Is she still as pretty?"

I clench my fists narrowing my eyes, "Do you want to die, Mason?" I grit through my teeth. "Calm down, no need to be jealous?" Mason quickly speaks before running off.

That motherfucker.

I shake my head in disappointment and make my way towards the front door. I step outside approaching my car. I get in and start the car driving towards the Nystrom family's house.