Day One//Sundrop/Moondrop & Robot!Reader

You entered the daycare, nothing too bad.

Well, if it wasn't for Sundrop trying to show you around. Moondrop just groaned, "I'm leaving." Is all he said, exiting up some stairs, presumably to his room.

Oh, yeah, rooms. Where would you sleep?

You shake your head, now's not the time to think of that.

You go over to the reading corner area, reading a book while you waited for children.

Sunny seemed to be making last minute preparations, darting around everywhere while mumbling to himself.

One by one, children began to enter, and quickly noticed the newbie, who they flocked to.

Many bombarded you with questions, others trying to get you to play with them.

Apparently, you looked so adorable everyone wanted to spend time with you.

You sigh, if only those children knew you were actually much older than you seemed. For now, however, you are a simple six year old who keeps Sunny and Moon in line.

Sun skips over, and tries to speak, but his words are drowned by the many children clamouring for your attention.

In the end, it was a massive, all-included daycare hide and seek. Sunny was searching for the children, who were kid in excellent spots thanks to your help.

By the time everyone had been found, it was naptime. While the children hated the idea, you pretend yawned (as you couldn't get tired) and acted as though you were going to sleep. Many followed suit.

Some where desperate not to, of course, but we're persuaded when they saw how many of their friends were sleeping.

By the end of the day, and all the children had gone home, they were much happier than they'd ever been, talking animatedly of their new friend.

{Little break here to explain; Your AI is so advanced that you can pretend to be a child, but are in fact older and more mature. Just in case anyone needed this explanation.}

Sunny scooped you up, "you did great friend!" He said, snuggling into the crook of your neck. You hate how small you are, sometimes, but hey. You can attack people's knees if they annoy you too much (which you may have done to Monty a few times).

"You and Moony did great as well." You say, but notice the nickname and become embarrassed. "Did you just call me Moony, Y/N?" He asked, and you swallow your pride. Just this once. You slowly nod your head, but refuse to look at him.

Wait.

"Sunny, put me down!" You yell, scrambling to get out of his hold. He laughs, placing you on the playmat unceremoniously.

You wobble before falling, flat on your face. You glare at the ground with an expression that just reads really?, Before pushing yourself up and standing, brushing yourself off.

You shake your head, and head in the direction of the jungle gym. You'll sleep there.

Moon looked confused, Sun looked bewildered, what were you doing?

"Hey, uh... Your room isn't there..." Sun says, and you turn, raising an eyebrow. "Where is it, then?"

He gently takes your hand, guiding you up some hidden from view stairs to a door that was solar themed. Opening it, you gaze around the twins' room. You could see Sun's side of the room, which was decorated like what he was named after, and Moon's the same thing.

Then, he led you over to another door, one that (when he opened it) looks like something straight from a children's book.

You smile, it looked great.

Thanking Sun, he closes the door and you get settled in, reading for a bit then getting comfortable on the many fluffy pillows and falling asleep (a special feature given to you to help bond with children easier.

When Moon checked on you, you were snoring away. He sighed, turning off your light and going to tell Sun you were out.

_______

I hope this was okay, I'm not sure if it makes sense-

If it needs explained in depth more, please just let me know and I'll try and explain it as easy as I can.

Alright, that's all from me, bye!