The therapy

Yeji started therapy. She's struggling to open up to her. Jisu sat next to her trying to comfort her.

An hour had passed and their session was over. Yeji was feeling frustrated with herself. She was walking back to her room when she bumped into someone.

She fell to the floor whimpering, "Watch where you're going!" She heard the man say.

Yeji was already in tears, "I'm so sorry. I'm sorry please don't hurt me."

"I just said watch where you're going. Get up! Why are you acting like I'm gonna hurt you" the man grabbed Yeji's arm to stand her up.

Yeji screamed and cried, "Please don't hurt me! I'm sorry!"

"I'm no—" the man cowered when he heard a growl behind him.

"Let go of her now!" The voice roared

"What were you doing to her?" She spat out with so much anger.

The man turned around with widened eyes. He let go of Yeji which caused to fall back on the floor. He immediately kneeled on one knee and looked down, "I'm sorry Alpha, that crazy girl bumped into me and she just started acting like that."

Ryujin released another growl because of what he said, "That crazy girl is my mate!"

The man has completely bowed down with his forehead touching the ground, "I'm sorry Alpha. I did not know. Please forgive me."

"I'm not the one you should apologize to. Also that's no excuse. You should not treat anyone in pack that way!"

"Yes Alpha. It will never happen again." He croaked.

"Go now! I will deal with you later. Apologize to my mate but don't go near her!"

The man apologized to Yeji and left right away.

Ryujin sat next to Yeji and hugged her, "It's okay. I'm here now. I got you."

They stayed until Yeji has calmed down. Ryujin slowly picked up her mate and took her to her room. She laid her down on the find to see her mate already asleep. She smiled and chuckled looking at the girl asleep with so much adoration.

'Jisu! Office, now!' Ryujin informed her friend.

'Yes Alpha.'

Jisu entered the office seeing a very angry looking Alpha.

"You called for me Alpha?" Jisu asked.

"Why was Yeji by herself today? Didn't I say that she can't be left alone?! What if something happens to her?! What if she gets taken again!? She's my mate now! If something happens to her, I might as well die!" She slammed her fist on her desk.

"I'm sorry Alpha. I had an emergency to take care of" Jisu whimpered.

"You should have told someone. Chaeryeong, Yuna or even myself! Don't let it happen again. You may leave" Ryujin said as she leaned her back on the seat.

"Yes Alpha" she said before leaving.

------

Yeji had therapy again today with Jisu next to her. They've been sitting there for over half an hour not talking. The therapist looks at Yeji but the latter would look around the room or just look down.

"So do you want to talk about what happened yesterday?" The therapist asked.

"I accidentally bumped into someone and he raised his voice at me. I panicked and cried. My mind goes back to my old pack and I feel the pain all over my body again."