Introduction

The Avengers landed in the cinema as though they had been snapped there. They all stared at eachother in shock and surprise.

"What the f-" Clint started to swear before quickly being silenced by Steve's disapproving glare.

"Ow," Bruce mumbled, sitting up from the floor, letting Thor help him to his feet.

"What is going on?" Sam questioned, confused.

"I don't know... I have a bad feeling about this," Bucky commented, looking around at his surroundings.

"You have a bad feeling about everything," Sam teased, smiling at his friend.

"Shut up."

"Where are we?" T'Challa questioned, looking at Shuri's shocked expression.

"Oh my god," Nat exclaimed, "you're alive! You're not dusted! We did it!"

"Dusted?" Wanda repeated before her eyes went wide and she choked back a sob, "Vis, you're alive."

She engulfed her partner in a hug and cried on his shoulder.

"I'm right here, darling," Vision comforted.

"Ned? MJ? You okay?" Peter asked worriedly to his friends, who nodded and smiled nervously in return.

"Peter?" Tony mumbled, his eyes wide in shock.

"Mr Stark! You're here! These are my friends! What's going on? Where are- oh," Peter silenced as Tony hugged him, "this is nice."

As everyone began to talk to eachother, hug and catch up on what was missed, an unknown voice filled the room.

"Hello Avengers, some of you have come here from after the first snap where Thanos took out half of the universe. Those of you that were snapped came from after you came back from the blip. Some others will be joining us later on. You are all from a different universe where you're fictional characters. We will be watching Clint Barton's show called Hawkeye."

"I can't believe I have my own show," Clint smiled, excitedly.

"Who are you?" Thor exclaimed.

"That doesn't matter."

"That was a lot of information in a short amount of time," Tony sighed, clearly stressed.

"We're fictional characters?" Nat asked, her face in her hands.

"Yes. In this specific universe, you are fictional characters." The voice answered.

"When can we go back to our universe?" Sam questioned, taking a seat beside Bucky.

"You may return to your universe after you have watched Hawkeye."

"Great," Bucky groaned, sarcastically.

"Is there anything we need to know before watching the show?" T'Challa asked.

"Oh yes. When this show is set, Natasha Romanoff, Tony Stark and Steve Rogers are dead. I'm very sorry."

"WHAT?!"

The voice ignored the horrified and upset faces and started the show, the lights going down, "Let the show commence!"