Charlie's Sister - Connie

Connie had never once in her life questioned her sexuality. She has always just liked boys. The summer before 10th grade changed everything. That was the summer Y/n Conway came home from living with her Grandmother. The minute Connie laid eyes on her she got this crazy feeling in the pit of her stomach. She had never felt it before not even when she was Guy who she had broken up with a few months before. She was all Connie could think about. It didn't help that they played hockey together too. Connie avoided her like the plague when she could.
They had a team sleepover one night at Charlie's. Connie couldn't sleep so she decided to use the restroom. She didn't expect to find Y/n sitting at the bay window in her room. Connie almost fell and Y/n turned to look at her.
"Couldn't sleep?" Y/n asked.
"Nope, you?" Connie replied.
"No. I couldn't stop thinking about something, and it's been driving me crazy ever since I got here," Y/n replied looking back at the stars as Connie sat down next to her.
"What is it?" Connie asked.
"Do you not like me? It just seems like you've been avoiding me, and I don't know what I did wrong. I mean I haven't even told anyone that I'm a lesbian so it can't be that that makes you uncomfortable," Y/n says whispering the last sentence.
"You haven't done anything. It's just me. Ever since you showed up I can't stop thinking about you. Every time I'm around you I get this fluttering feeling in my chest. I've never felt that before and it terrifies me. Just sitting here right now makes me feel like I'm going to explode. I think that I like you in ways that I've never dreamt of liking someone. I think that I might even love you," Connie replies.
"I feel the same way when I'm around you. I just didn't want to say something and then have you tell me that you didn't feel that way," Y/n whispers as she and Connie lock eyes.
Without hesitation, both girls lean in and kiss. It was like fireworks. Connie had never experienced something like that. All she could think about was that she never wanted it to end. Both girls whispered when they has to pull away for air. It didn't last long before Connie was pulling Y/n back in.
Y/n smiled into the kiss as Connie pressed herself up against Y/n. When they pulled away they rested their foreheads against each other.
"Wow. I've never felt like that," Connie whispered.
"Me either."
"What happens now?"
"Whatever you want to happen," Y/n replied.
"I want to do this every day for the rest of my life," Connie whispers.
"What about everyone else? Dont you care what they think?"
"Fuck them and their opinions. I want to be around you all the time. I want to be able to do this whenever I want. I want you," Connie replies looking into Y/n's eyes.
"Me too. Connie will you please be my girlfriend?" the girl whispered.
"Of course, I will," she replies leaning in for another kiss. They broke apart when they heard cheers erupt from outside of the door.
"Finally you two decided to make move," Adam exclaims as the rest of the team agrees.
"It was so obvious," Charlie says as the girls look at them.
"So none of you are mad and all of you are okay with this?" Connie asks.
"Hell yeah, we want you both to be happy regardless of how you're happy. This doesn't change a single god damn thing," Dean replies with a smile.
"Yeah, we love you two for being you, not for your sexuality. You can't control who you love, and if someone starts giving you crap then send them my way. I'll straighten their asses out," Fulton replies as the rest of the team cheers in agreement.
"We love you guys," Y/n says as the team does a huge group hug.

HAPPY PRIDE MONTH TO ALL OF MY AMAZING READERS. I figured this imagine was one that I wanted to save for this month specifically. Sorry, I don't post it sooner.