━━━34

✿❯──────「✿」──────❮✿

•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*

lol.

"Mirabel." She breathed and swiftly followed the girl, hand reached out to softly grab her. She paused as she noticed sniffling coming from her and she slowed her steps. Watching as she walked into the forest.

"Dammit." She breathed, listening to her footsteps falter. Turning over lazily, passing by the trees she came by earlier. Y/N paused as she noticed a knew presence by one of the trees.

The man pulled his curly black hair out of his face as he noticed Y/N slowly walking up to him. He slouched against the tree stump solemnly before making a slow wave of a hand gesture.

"My vision came true again, I wrecked my Familia." Bruno was petting a fat rat on his lap repeatedly, who didn't seem to mind the attention. But the way it's ears flew forwards every time Bruno picked up his hand was kinda funny.

"Maybe this was for the best, Yknow." Y/N sat by the man, watching as he gave her a small glance before looking back down sadly at his pet rat. Y/N let out a small breath.

"I mean, sometimes the right answer, will have the worst buildup, but best outcomes." Y/N calmly told the Man, watching as he rubbed his head lightly.

"Hell, I mean Mirabel might be panicking-"

"MIRABEL!" Bruno shot up suddenly. Causing Y/N to have a mini heart attack as the middle aged man gripped her shoulders strongly.

"Oh, NO, Mamá is going to blame Mirabel and worse, treat her as an outcast." He pulled back immediately and started pacing around in a circle. Y/N was just watching with a small hysterical look on her face.

"Where'd she go?" He asked and Y/N blinked before she pointed towards the direction. Bruno followed her finger and the knobs turned in his brain before her reared back.

"THE RIVER! OH THE RIVER!" He said Dramatically, Turning to Y/N with a huge Serious look.

"Help me steal a horse."

Y/N blinked at the words, letting a small fake laugh leva her throat before she backed away slowly.

"No."

"PLEASE."

Y/N let her face fall before she grumbled, "near the vegetable store, next to the cashews, there is a counter and then there is a drawer, which has a lock, the combination is 50-69-438."

Bruno gave her a stunned look, "The shopkeeper there leaves for around 10 minutes at the beginning of every hour. Go then."

Y/N licked her lips before continuing, "inside is 4 keys, the second key to the left is the correct one. Now head over to donkey ranch and if you go a few yards behind that is a small meadow where they keep the horses." She opened her mouth to continue but Bruno covered it quickly.

"You know what, I'll figure it out." He chuckled, pulling away, he bent down to pick up the trio of rats on his seat. "Uhm, before I do that, could you just say it one more time? The code part."

Y/N kept her mouth shut and watched as Bruno deflated slightly.

"You should help him."

Y/N jumped at the sudden voice behind her, turning around she gave the boy a small glare. "How long have you been there?"

He gave a small smirk in response before pulling away from the tree, "long enough for you to admit your nothing but a sneaky thief." He chuckled, Bruno blinked at the two of them.

"Oh hey Tío," he smiled and Bruno rolled his eyes before giving Camilo a sneaky grin. "So you two are a thing?"

Y/N choked on her own spit.

"What?" She hit her chest lightly, Camilo getting slightly annoyed before slapping her back.

"Yes we are!" He said happily.

Bruno had a shocked face nearly turning away,

"I'm just going to find the horses." he grabbed his rats Before quickly racing off, tucking them inside his thin jacket with a worried grin on his face.

Camilo turned to Y/N and she gave him a tired look.
"now also we need to find Mirabel so let's hurry!" He clapped lightly before hooking their arms together.

"MIRABEL!" He suddenly shouted, pulling Y/N down a hill quickly, causing the girl to Yelp as the two chuckled.

"Okay, Mirabel!" Y/N called out for the girl, even though she knew where she was. It was nice spending time with her partner.

Camilo laughed before heading up a tiny hill, they were nearing Casita now and Camilo grimaced. Turning another direction he opened his mouth, "Mirabe-" he stopped suddenly.

"Camilo?" Y/N breathed as she walked up to the boy, who had stopped his calling for his cousin. And was instead deathly focused on something down the hill.

"Mi amor?" Y/N questioned as she neared the boy, watching as he stayed in place with no uttering of words or mumbling. He just seemed frozen, Y/M walked up so she was behind him.

"What's-" she paused as her gaze fell on the tears growing in his eyes as he was staring deeply at something. Fearing to following his gaze, she closed her eyes before turning her head.

Cracking them open, her breath caught in her throat as a few feet away, was the laying body of the Feline she grew to love.

"Dog!" She shouted and passed Camilo, who was wiping his watering eyes. Coughing into the crook of his arm he looked away with forced closed eyes.

Y/N scrapped her knees as she fell next to the body, gazing down at the cat. Hesitating, she pressed her hand against its body. Feeling herself slightly shake as no breathing pattern made a rhythm against her hand.

"No," she pulled away from dog, looking at Camilo as her lover slowly sat down next to her. Rubbing comforting circles on her back as she mourned for her lovely pet. His own breathing was heaving and the two just stared down.