Glock Wielder Supreme

— —

also TW: there is dart shooting this chapter. it starts at "Tommy kicks open the door" and ends at the end of the scene.

— —

Tommy stares in disbelief.

How could this have happened? Where did he go wrong? What could he have done to deserve this betrayal?

He glances down at Clementine in his hands. She does a flip in the water.

"Clementine," He hisses, "This is a serious problem, don't laugh."

She stares up at him and Tommy glares.

She's becoming rebellious these days.

But there are bigger problems on Tommy's mind.

There is an imposter in his house. An intruder. An abomination.

"Are you okay dude? Want some water?"

How dare this satan spawn offer him water in his own home?

This is blasphemy.

Tommy looks at Tubbo, eyes narrowed. "Who the fuck is this?"

Tubbo scowls at him from his placement at the desk, idly twisting on the spinny chair. "I already told you, like, three times already. The answer is still the same. This is Ranboo and I'm teaching him how to develop tech."

Tommy sniffs in disdain, "Okay Ranboob ."

The tall slenderman looking fuck just smiles awkwardly, "It's pronounced Ranboo, actually."

Tommy grits his teeth, "That's what I said, Ranboob."

"Okay, uh, I'm kinda, um, starting to think you don't like me? Which is fine, honestly," The awkward bitch puts his hands up in surrender. "I won't be here for long, just you know, trying to learn from Tubbo and I'll be out of your hair dude, sorry. Uh, also I like your fish?"

Tommy clutches Clementine close to him, "Her name is Clementine, but you're not going to address her or even look in her direction you heathen."

Tubbo sighs in exasperation, shooting the beanstalk an apologetic look, "I'm so sorry about him, just like, ignore his presence. I do it all the time and I live with him. He'll eventually get bored and go commit crimes or something."

Tommy huffs, offended, "I see you have replaced me huh? Was I not fucking good enough? Did I not slave away in the kitchen this morning to make you breakfast?"

Tubbo raises a brow, "It was cereal. And you put the milk first."

The intruder has the audacity to scrunch his nose up in disgust, "Who puts the milk first?"

Tubbo shakes his head in disappointment, "I know right? He manages to disgust me more and more everyday."

Tommy glares, seething, "Is this bully TommyInnit day or some shit. I don't even know who the fuck you are! You tall fucking slenderman looking bitch boy! I bet you don't even eat cereal, you probably eat cat shit. Is this who you are replacing me with Big T? Some walmart slenderman who can't decide on a hair colour?"

Tubbo just stares at him, eyes despaired as if looking into the void of hell. He stares some more before turning to the bitch boy. "Yeah, so as I was saying, just ignore him and eventually he'll get tired."

The slenderman nods unsurely, eyes glancing between the two roommates. "Right, okay, that's cool - that's, that's cool."

Tommy lets out a shout of frustration, "Fuck you, fuck you Tubbo. I won't forget this you traitor, betrayer, replacer. You'll regret this. You'll - you'll fucking regret this day."