Episode 1: Rogers the Musical

The title sequence begins to play. It has purple and blue outlines of characters. It shows Kate throughout her life, in multiple fighting and archery clubs. The theme music plays as the title "Hawkeye" appears on the screen.

"Hey that's pretty cool," Clint nodded in approval, putting popcorn in his mouth.

"Wow that shows my life!" Kate grinned, her eyes wide with excitement.

The scene shows a woman running. The words "present day" on the screen.

Kate approaches a large building and attempts to pick the lock of the door.

Steve looks at her disapprovingly, "can't you just go there in the day when it's open?"

"Ummm," Kate scratched the back of her neck nervously

"Ugh! Come on!" She grunts in frustration before giving up and starting to climb up the wall.

"Parkour!" Peter laughs. Kate smiles at this and laughs along with him.

"That's pretty impressive, Kate," Wanda compliments.

Kate blushed at the compliment, her ears going red, "ah thank you! Practice makes perfect I suppose! I've fell a couple times climbing buildings. It's lucky I didn't fall that time. You know... would have been embarrassing."

Nat smirked.

Once she reaches the top, she drops her bag and answers her vibrating phone.

"Kate, be careful," her phone warned, "If we get caught, you’re definitely gonna be kicked off the archery team."

"I'm guessing your not supposed to be there," Steve frowned as Kate laughed nervously.

Her friends were shown below a building not far away, watching Kate.

"Yeah, I know. But a bet’s a bet, Greer," Kate commented, putting tape around her fingers and looking at the bell tower ahead of her, "Okay, so the real question. Does the bell swing back and forth, or the dangly thingy swing back and forth?"

"Dangly thingy," Nat stated at the same time Tony said "the bell."

They glared at eachother, competitively.

"Well let's wait and see," Bruce commented before an argument broke out. 

"It’s obviously the bell," her friend stated, matter of factly.

"Thank you!" Tony smirked.

"See? I would disagree. I think it’s the dangly thingy."

"See?" Nat raised her eyebrow.

"Nice outfit by the way, Kate," her friend complimented.

"Yeah it is pretty cool," MJ agreed.

"Yeah, well, sometimes, you gotta dress the part." Kate replied, pulling back an arrow with a tennis ball attached to it.

"A tennis ball?" Shuri asked, "why is there a tennis ball?"

"I don't know," Kate shrugged, utterly confused at what she was doing.

"I know it’s a bet, but are you sure that arrow won’t damage it?" Her friend worried.

"No," Kate released the arrow. It flew threw the air and bounced sadly off the bell with a ding.

Kate scoffed in disappointment.

"Well, that was a bit of a letdown," her friend commented.

"Damn," Bucky shook his head.