40. Words

"Have you kept everything...??" Manik asked taking his things to pack as he also have to check out of the hotel.

"Hmm" Came her reply who was showing her back while folding one of her T-shirts.

"Your passport is with Cabir only na...??" He asked moving from one end to other packing his bag.

"Hmm" She said gulping down the lump in her throat.

"Did you take the things that we shopped for our home...??" He asked.

"Hmm" She replied making him stop what he was doing and look at her. She was lost somewhere in her thoughts making him sigh. He moved towards her and turned her to face him while she bent her head down as her tears threatened to spill out.

"Nandu" He called her in his ever lovely tone and that was the last string for her. She hugged him tight and sniffed, trying to control her sobs.

"Shhh Shhh...It's ok...I'll be back soon..." He repeated while rubbing her back softly. He broke the hug and kissed on her forehead and said "I'll miss you but now there's nothing in our hands...Smile and let me concentrate on my shoot so that I can finish and come back to you asap...And you...Remember your online course for interior designing...Check through that and we will decide once I'm back...Or if you check and find something worthy, just go ahead...We have lots to do...and days will just roll by...just like that...Chill..."

She looked at him all the while he spoke and nodded her head with tears. He wiped them off with his thumbs and kissed her lips for a brief moment.

"It's time to leave..." He said breaking the hug and zipped her bag. He called Cabir that they are ready to leave and moved out of their room with bags. The room service guy collected their bags and moved to their car while the three walked in silence.

He placed their luggage in the car and Cabir thanked the guy and took the driving seat after eyeing Manik to take back seat with Nandini. Throughout the ride, Nandini entwined her fingers with Manik's and held his arm placing her head on his bicep.

Cabir stopped the car at airport and said "I'll get the luggage"

Manik simply nodded his head and turned to see Nandini who was fighting back her tears. He sighed and cupped her cheeks and said "Please Nandu...Don't cry...I can't go seeing you like this...Please..."

She gulped hard and wiped her tears with the back of her hand and nodded with a slight smile.

He kissed on her forehead and said "I love you" before crashing his lips on hers.

Cabir was about to knock on the glass but stopped seeing Manik kiss her. He turned to the other side with an understanding smile and waited till they parted and come out.

Once they broke the kiss, Nandini opened her mouth to say something "I..."

She stopped herself and looked down while Manik smiled slightly before saying "No hurry...Tell me when you want to...But Nandu...You have told how much you love and trust me in the most unique way that may be no girl ever does...Still...I don't know why...But I'm waiting to listen it from you...They say actions speak more than words...True...Your actions spoke...and Now it's time for your words...Think about it...Miss me and I'll be waiting..."

He pecked for one last time while she processed his words while getting down.

Cabir took a bag and trolley and moved ahead while Manik held Nandini's left hand with his right and held her luggage with his left. They stopped at the airport's entrance and Cabir waited for them.

For one last time, he cupped her face and kissed on her forehead and said "Bye...Safe journey..."

He slightly pushed her forward placing his hand on her back and signaled Cabir to take care and he took long strides without turning back.

Even Nandini was not in state to look back again and so they moved forward and entered the airport. 

Ignore mistakes...

Since it's small update, let's go back to 100 comments for next update...

P.S: Expect the unexpected...and no, she will not stay back...