Scent

No one's pov:-

It's been one week since they visited the orphanage. The next day, Jungkook woke up to all smiley, giddy, and somewhat horny Taehyung. Their day started with a kiss, but it turned to a heated makeout session and showering together.

However, their day wasn't much as ideal as they thought it to be. Throughout the day, Jungkook was busy because he had to train the warriors along with Yerin and Yoongi, while Taehyung was left out to spend time in the garden, making the omega moody throughout the day.

At night, Hye Bin made Jungkook run to his room to make up with his moody omega, where they just ended up making out till morning.

However, other days weren't as good as Jungkook thought. Sure, every morning, he would have one heavy makeout, but the rest of the day would be like hell because Taehyung would be moody throughout. The omega seems to get irritated by everything around him. In all this, he had started to skip meals, which made Jungkook concerned for the omega.

Talking about Taehyung's weird doings, yesterday, the omega had filled their shared room with different plants and flowers. Jungkook knew Taehyung adores plants and all, but because of those plants, the whole bed and walls of the room got covered with stems of trees and bushes. As if filling the room with plants wasn't enough, there were insects too that came inside, claiming their space.

Jungkook had to practically beg Taehyung to remove all those things out and then had to chase the insects out of the room. Since then, Taehyung was all grumpy and was giving silent treatment to the alpha, so Jungkook took the help of his mother.

Hye Bin suggested to Taehyung that he could go and grow as much as plants in the back yard of the packhouse since the land is pretty much barren, and since morning, Taehyung was working hard on making that barren land turn into fertile.

Jungkook was in one of the meetings room. He could easily see Taehyung working from that place. His eyes would never leave his omega, who looked so beautiful, covered in sweat, hair sticking to his sides, his tongue licking his lips every time. Jungkook quickly shook his head, removing all those nasty things from his head. The last thing he wanted was to get hard. In this staring, he couldn't notice two pairs of eyes staring at him from the door.

'He will kill you. ' Hoseok linked.

'Don't worry. I will reincarnate. ' Jimin replied, with a smug smile on his face.

Jimin had a balloon on his hand and a needle on another, and with slow feet, he went towards the True Blood. Hoseok put his fingers inside his ear, standing outside the door.

Jimin pinned the balloon with the needle with all force, making the True Blood standing in front of the window flinch. He turned around with glowing red eyes and gritting teeth, making the beta shiver at the sight. "JIMIN!!!" Jungkook growled without using his alpha voice.

"RUN!!!" Jimin yelled, sprinting out of the room, while Hoseok stood there like a statue, not understanding the hell that just happened a few seconds ago.

"BITCH, I SAID RUN!! DO YOU GOT A DEATH WISH?" Jimin yelled, grabbing Hoseok's hand and running towards the hall to run out of the packhouse.

"COME BACK HERE, YOU MIDGET!" Jungkook growled, running after the two mates.

"Why should I run? WHAT DID I DO?" Hoseok yelled out when he saw Jungkook running towards him with glowing red eyes.

"You were with me, my love, my mate, my partner in crime!!" Jimin replied, running out of the packhouse. But of course, Jungkook followed them outside the packhouse too. None of them actually mind if anyone from the pack sees them or not.