9. SHE NEEDS TO BE TAMED ✨

Sid's pov.....

I has been ignoring naaz from couple of days...And I think she deserves it....

The day I said that I like her...was just a shocker for me also....

I just don't know why I felt jeolous when she gets close to some other boy....

So in starting i thought to ignore her as she is affecting me....but she just crossed her limits by saying me a middle class man who can't afford her plenty money....which somewhere is thruth but she can't disrespect me like that.....

I was not at fault....that Teena was the one...

She firstly call me then internationally put her leg so that I will fall then gets close to my face when she saw naaz is coming....

Aur jab maine naaz ko dekha toh
...I was kinda sacred as she talk rubbish when she is angry....aur uska sara gussa b mere pe he niklta he...I don't know why?⚠️

Aur jab ek baar gussa shant ho jaye toh fr se apne sweet avtar mai aa jatte he....

Aur ek baat when she calls me aap she is Normal aur jab voh aap tum mai convert hota he toh Bach ke rehna Bhai.....

Strange na..... usually people call tum when normal and aap when angry....

That's what I saw that day....

She was already angry as I know she lost one more deal that not becoz of her....becoz of that dealer's gettin continuous losses.....

She came and saw us and she starting talking rubbish that only to me...

I was hell angry at her when she wasn't listening me....but I can't disrespect her like she is doing to me.....

SHE FUCKING INSULTED ME IN FRONT OF HER EMPLOYEES.....

Aur mai soch raha hu usko insult ni Krna....

Aur maine usko bahut baar attitude dekhiya he....sahid gusse mai b bola hu....but not this time...

I will just do my work silently....

After some time I goes towards her cabin to give the files which she has asked me to complete....and I know she must be guilty for her behaviour but I am not gonna melt..... Even if she apologize...

I goes towards her cabin....knock the door.....and kept the files on her table..

She was looking exhausted....As I know she must be taking stress as preet told me...she first talk rubbish then will say sorry to her important persons....then if the person accepted her sorry...she will be happy...if not that she will take stress ...

Sid: mam files....

Naaz: sidhant....I am sorry...

Sid: its okay mam don't be sorry...I am just a middle class employee of your company jiske hone na hone se apko aur apke company ko koi fark nhi padh ta....( I said calmly)

Naaz: voh mai...gusse mai the tab...

Sid: why r you explaining your self....isse apke self respect down hoge....kyoki voh toh sirf rich class mai he hote he.... middle class thore....

Naaz: maine sorry bola na ....toh aap normally baat nhi kr sakte....

Sid: apne sorry bola...maine sun liya ....apne bhar mujhe insult kiya...maine sun liya....aap abb b agar kuch bologe toh sun lunga.... that's what I should do na ....?

Naaz: r these files complete?

Sid: yes mam... anything else...?

Naaz: no....you can leave....