{5} ヤンデレ {5}

'......'
<3
<3
<3
'......'

ヘルプ
~~~~~~~
*
*
*

~Y/N's POV~

It had been a week since my little 'Club disaster' and surprisingly, I was sitting behind the counter while talking to Ran.

He doesn't seem like the type to come to cafe's like this one but this is his 2nd time coming this week!

"I actually finished my last year of college this year! I had taken a year-long break after graduating high school so I finished college a bit later than I would've liked but everything still worked out!" I said with a small smile and he hummed "What did you major in?"

"English and communication's! I wanted options, ya know?"

It was a rhetorical question so I wasn't really expecting an answer to it.

He definitely wasn't as mean as I thought he was going to be!

He could still be a bit intimidating but.....If he came in here more often then I'd probably get used to it.

"So what do you do for a living, Ran?"

He always always dressed so nicely whenever he came in here and he only came in at night so I assumed that he worked in the mornings.

He tilted his head to the side "I'm a.....business man" he said and my eyes widened slightly "Oh? For what company?" I asked and he raised a brow "Eager to know all of my secrets, huh?"

My eyes widened slightly and I quickly shook my head "Sorry! I don't mean to pry....."

He laughed lightly "You're such a curious girl, don't you know that curiosity killed the cat?" He asked and I smiled "Well curiosity may have killed the cat but satisfaction brought it back" I mused and his lips tugged upwards "That's an interesting little twist"

I grinned before glancing over at the TV and I raised a brow before reaching for the remote.

I turned it up slightly ".....!"

*5 MEN FOUND DEAD IN AN ABANDONED WAREHOUSE IN THE WEST DISTRICT. FOUR OF THEM WERE TIED UP WITH GUNSHOT WOUNDS WHILST ANOTHER HAS THEIR HANDS COMPLETELY SEVERED OFF! AUTOPSY'S SAY THAT THE BODIES WERE ALREADY STARTING TO DECA-*

I clamped a hand over my mouth when they started showing images and I quickly ran into the backroom and made my way over to the employee's bathroom.

I kneeled down in front of toilet and began puking out everything that I had eaten for breakfast.

What kind of sick person would cut off someone's hands?

No.....What kind of twisted psychopath would want to kill someone in the first place......?

I slowly stood up and turned the faucet on before cleaning my face "......"

I took a deep breath and sighed before walking over to one of the shelf's and grabbing a mint from my bag.

I plopped it in my mouth and grabbed some water before chugging it down.