Chapter 36 ~ His Family

Fayette

"So tell me Fay, what are you going to college for?" Elias' dad asks me as we sit in the living room talking.

It's been a good couple of hours since we started to talk. I think it was funny when Elias' mom brought out his baby book. I think Elias might have the best and sweetest parents in the world.

"I'm studying to be a bio professor, Mr. Graham." I say and he smiles. "You must be a very smart girl." He says and I nod. I'm glad they have been asking me about my school because sometimes I feel like no one cares about that.

"I think I am, I mean I have always gotten good grades so I think I'm pretty smart." I say and we share a laugh. No lie there, I was always at the top of my class, and getting good grades. Of course that's why no one liked me.

"So what do you think about Elias doing hockey?" His mom now questions me. "I love it for him, and I think he is good at it. I loved watching hockey with my dad when I was younger. But it was nothing like American hockey. It was interesting."

"That's right, Elias told me you're from France. How is it there?" She asks. "Oh don't get me wrong it's beautiful there, but in all honesty it gets boring when you live there." I say and she nods. That's also the truth that I will preach until the end times. Paris is only good looking when you're a tourist. Other than that, it gets a little boring and you notice all the flaws about it.

We talk for a while, mainly Elias' parents asking me about my home, my education, and other random stuff too.

"Elias, why don't you help your dad bring in your guys stuff while I show Fay to your room?" His mother says and he nods. Grabbing the car keys, him and his father walk out.

I stand up with his mother and she leads me up the stairs. On my way, there are so many pictures of Elias and his family. He was the cutest baby ever. "Wasn't he the cutest?" His mom stops and looks at a baby picture of what I'm assuming is Elias. "He was very cute." I smile and she gives me a smile back.

"The bathroom is right across his room just so you know." His mother says. She stops at what I'm assuming is Elias' room. "Here's his room. Let me know if you need anything." Morgan, which I learned her name is, left the room.

I take in all of Elias' room decors. It's pretty bare considering he has a ton of stuff back in Seattle. I walk over to a shelf with some trophies, hockey trophies to be exact.

There are a bunch of pictures of him and his family at hockey events. I hear the door open and see Elias come in with our stuff. I go over to him and help him bring them in. He sets them in the corner of his room.

He puts his hands on his hips and sighs. "Well this is my room." He says and I let out a laugh. "It's very nice, you were such a cute baby." I say and he laughs. "Thank you, you will have to show me some of your baby pictures."

I groan as he brings those up. "Never, I literally had my parents take them down when you guys came because I'm so embarrassed of them." I say and he chuckles again.

"Hey, I'm going to go bring Dax in here, he has been in my parents room ever since we got here." I nod.

He walks out of the room and I sit on his bed. I don't know what side of the bed is his so I sit on the side that doesn't have anything on the side table.

I text Abby and tell her we made it safely and also said goodnight to her. I hear a door open, and in comes Elias holding a dog.

The dog was a big dog as well with pointy ears stuck up. Elias is laughing because the dog is kissing all over his face. The dog has yet to see me so when Elias sits on the bed, the dog jumps off his laps and onto the bed.