~ 26 ~

So Shifters, and vampires work together. You wouldn’t believe it until you saw the open field where both groups stood, the Shifters in their wolf form and the Vampires standing alongside the trees. They were missing one person on each side, Leah who stayed back at Charlie’s place just in case he came back earlier, and Alice who could barely handle the fact that the innocent human girl, Aurora, was going to be hurt by someone she so dearly thought of as a friend and sister.

“So,” Edward signed, he didn’t know what to say exactly, but the Packs thought they weren’t too happy about a member of their coven attacking a human, whether they knew her or not, “We need your help finding Bella.” Jacob scoffed, yeah as if they were going to help the vampires find Bella.

“No, no.” Edward groaned, “find Bella since she’ll be with Aurora.” He didn’t think that sounded right, the growls that ranged throughout the field were nerve wracking, especially since some Shifters thought it would be best to either drive them out of Forks or kill them entirely.

“We know, we heard from Leah.” Jacob was also the only one that was human at the moment, choosing to be able to talk with all the vampires besides Edward who could twist his words if he pleased.

“Yeah.” Carlisle coughed, “I’m sorry for the trouble.” He was upset, rightfully so, Bella had gone against his words and now they had to suffer the consequences.

“Then you must know, that because of the broken treaty Bella will have to be punished?” It sounded weird coming out of his mouth, those words let everyone know he truly was over Bella and that had some of his friends yipping for joy. He would’ve never said those words or even thought about driving Bella away, before he met Aurora, but she had changed him for the better.

“Yes, we are aware.” Esme frowned, “we already made plans with our cousins to send her there.” She also ignored the crestfallen face of her son, she felt a sense of sadness for him but it must be done. Bella had caused too many problems for them, and has also proved in a way she wasn’t ready for the vampire lifestyle, if she couldn’t handle her family moving on, then she wouldn’t be able to handle the world changing around her.

“Right.” Carlisle looked at everyone.

“Right.” Everyone besides Edward nodded, though after a nudge from Rosalie he nodded his head. It would be childish in anyone else's eyes but Through his eyes, he was going to lose his mate again.

“Right.” He and Bella were going to have a long talk whenever they find her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“So little girl, you like to play games? Well you're in luck because so do I.” Aurora smirked, she didn’t look as young as she did before, or maybe it was because her bright cheery eyes that gave her a more youthful look no longer were so bright and cheery.

“Little girl?” Bella scoffed, she didn’t know why she was acting this way now, but she felt a little unnerved, she didn’t look scared of her and that was something she couldn’t understand.

“Yes!” Aurora rolled her eyes, picking at her nails, the blood started to dry under them and they looked quite scary, “compared to me you're nothing but a little girl.” She seemed nonchalant about everything but her eyes told a different story.

“Y-You should be scared of me.” Bella hissed, “you should fear ME!” The confusion is gone, and replaced with that old anger, “who do you think you are, talking to me like i’m nothing!” She took a couple steps, maybe she was caught up in her own ego, caught up in the fact that she was forever young and immortal, maybe that was the problem because she wasn’t seeing clearly right now.